no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/04/2010

Tommy Girl Summer 2004. I bought this for my daughter at the Duty Free. We both just loved it. Limited edition, impossible to find, lovely scent.
Fresh green aldehydic fruity (pear), acqueous floral (honeysuckle, water lily), muguet.
Beautiful package with the lovely seascape.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

fromNoboho

Sep/12/2009

This perfume to me, as a girl that grew up in Florida was pefect. I wore this all throughout 2005 and if I smell it now the immediacy at which I'm taken back to memories of that year is astonishing. I haven't worn it since, as I'm just now in retrospect realizing how often I switched fragrances as a teen. However, this is a lovely scent for someone that wants to smell warm and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromjuad

Jul/15/2008

1) Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2004
My signature scent. I love crown vetches - pink flowers resembling clover - their weird, clean, mesmerizing scent. And Tommy Girl Summer Cologne (from 2004, in that rainbow bottle) is single note of crown vetch. Very cold, transparent, unique, out of this world.
2) Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2007
Disappointment. Detergent + Cranberry
3) Tommy …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0
fromLarri

Jul/14/2006

When i first got this i DID love it. but then after a few days of wearing it whenever i put it on everyone around me commented it smelt like cat pee. maybe its just the way it smelt on me, but who knows. i certainly wont be buying it again and threw the bottle i did have out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Mar/20/2006

To me this smells like a rosy white floral which opens up crisp and synthetic. Not bad, but not very good either. Sorry, I just am not awed on this one.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (744 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/19/2006

Wonderful tropical scent!. Takes you away, turning the everyday into a beachside holiday!. Only wish it was a little stronger than a cologne!.EDT at least.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/27/2005

This one is ok, nothing too special. A refreshing, summery citrus scent. On me, this smells very, very similar to Clinique Happy Heart which I like better because it is a much warmer scent. This is nice and light, plus it doesn't give me a headache. Not too floral or too sweet.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/08/2005

This one is great because it's that tropical summer smell without being sickly sweet like so many of the tropical fragrances. It's just pleasant, light, but definately summery/flowery/hawaii like. Good pick for summer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jul/08/2005

I recently purchased this on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised. I usually can't wear any Tommy fragrances, but some ingredient in it really goes well with my chemistry. It isn't a strong, in you face, pugent smell. It's a sweet, but not overly sweet, summery scent with notes of honeysuckle and citrus. I really enjoy it and I have the matching body lotion for US$39.50. Would …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (367 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

May/25/2005

I absolutely love this perfume!!! It smells fruity and summery, and the last note of it is refreshing! These guys at work even commented on how great it smells! I am gonna wear it everyday now!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination