Kerastase Bain Satin 1

Kerastase Bain Satin 1
image 1image 2image 3

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Coco Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Perfume (Fragrance)

on 7/9/2016 5:28:00 PM

Have they changed the formula of this? I used to a few years ago and it made my hair soft. Tried it again recently and my hair looks like straw! It was so dry and just plain horrible. Very disappointed in this brand. Not worth the money at all.

Really strange.. First time I tried it my hair had never looked better and I tought I had found my HG shampoo. But the following times I used it it made my wavy dry color treated hair super dry, hard to style, never looked worse... Sometimes I convince myself to try it again bc it was expensive and made my hair look great once (and I have noo idea why!) but I immediately regret it. I will not use it again and deff not buy it again.

To Read all 105 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/5/2016 8:00:00 AM

Horrible shampoo + conditioner! It made my hair look 100xtimes more DRY. I've been using this for over a month now, cause i hoped it'll better with time. But NOPE. My hair is extremely dry and dirty now(even thou i wash it every second day). My scalp was never 100% "clean" with this shampoo. Price is ridiculous for this kind of product.

I have been through a lot of different Kerastase shampoo products in my life and this Bain Satin seems to be one of my all time favorite ones.

It targets drier, weaker hair and since I have a fine hair structure to start with, and I style it on a daily basis - I need a product like this in my life to properly cleanse and be gentle on my hair at the same time.

One bottle lasts a long time, as you only need a very small amount of product for an entire scalp. I do follow up with products from the same line and altogether my hair did improve massively.

You can read more about other Kerastase products in this range in a review below, hope it helps!

on 10/30/2014 8:39:00 AM

This shampoo felt luxurious at first, but with continued use it made my scalp greasy and flaky. I have tried several Kerastase shampoos but am yet to find one that my scalp can tolerate. I also think the line overall is way overpriced as the conditioners have been nothing special - so go ahead and try if you like to spend money, but do not expect too much.

on 10/18/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo performs very well for normal to slightly dry or fine and dry hair. It smells like expensive perfume and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I have short virgin hair and I love using it with Lait Vital and Immersion Nutritive. I want to keep my hair shiny and healthy as my hair grows longer and this line of products has been amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product -- it is perfect if you have dry, over-stressed, chemically treated hair. Yes, it is expensive but it will make your hair soft and silky-smooth regardless of its current condition. I think some of the negative reviews come from people who already have healthy hair and don't need the extra nourishment you get from this product.

This has to be one of the worst or the worst shampoo that I have encountered. I actually liked the scent, however, that's where it ended. After rinsing thoroughly, my hair felt coated and did not seem wet or damp (very strange). My hair was also extremely dry and felt just horrible. My hair is generally in good shape. Pantene works better than this junk.

on 6/21/2014 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo will transform good, healthy hair into spectacular hair. My hair is undyed, is pretty straight and was in pretty good condition before this. After using it I regularly get compliments on how soft and sleek my hair is. Tried using a supermarket shampoo once when I ran out and my hair felt weighed down and relatively frizzy. If you have curly, frizzy or damaged hair this shampoo may not be the one for you. I buy off HQ hair as it is significantly cheaper.

on 6/17/2014 4:47:00 AM

I am a kerastase devotee since it brought my hair back to life after being bleached and dyed since my early teens. Now I'm growing out my highlights, I alternate this shampoo with kerastase resistance line and the line for coloured hair and my hair is in the best condition it's ever been.

Popular Shampoos