Clientele Elastology Soy Estro-Lift Eye Therapy

No Image

1 review

on 12/31/2006 7:50:00 PM

First of all, I do not believe the magical claims of eye creams or treatments. I only use them because, well, I like the way they feel, and I'm a girly-gal who loves cosmetics. Having said that, I was truly surprised by the results of this eye cream when accosted by a sales rep at Nordstrom's. She put it under one eye, then blended it with Clientele's concealer (which I also bought) and WOW! I could really see the difference between the eye she put the product on and the one she didn't. I'm not going to say that it gets rid of any wrinkles, but it reduces the APPEARANCE of the big ones, and in conjunction with the concealer, keeps the area moisturized so that the under-eye area looks fairly nice and smooth. A nice effect that was worth the money to me - and I generally pay about thirty bucks maximum for whatever eye cream catches my fancy when I'm in the market for a new tube of the stuff. I'm remaining loyal to this one, which is saying a lot for me. It's fifty bucks and comes it a little pot, which is a shame as that's not very sanitary and they should know better. As a side note: What's up with the horrid packaging in general for this line? I know it's silly to pay big bucks for one's eye cream to come in a fancy, pretty bottle, but seriously - this line's whole old-lady, pink and gold cursive lettering look is almost insulting to someone who isn't yet forty! A little snazzing up on the marketing side would be nice, but other than that, I think it may be my HG eye treatment!