L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

Aqua/water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, trideceth-12, ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihdrochloride, Limonene, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Citral, CI 19140, Yellow 5, CI 15985, Yellow 6, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 7/6/2014 8:48:00 PM

This is my go-to leave-in. I prefer a cream over a spray, and there aren't many out there to choose from. After trying a few, I finally found this one and have no plans of switching.

First off, the scent is amazing. I remember when I first tried it, thinking to myself that I'd wear that scent as perfume. It's really nice.

Second, it instantly smooths and softens my hair. I use it in my damp hair, and to do touch ups throughout the day on my VERY dry ends. It makes a huge difference, and I cannot recommend it enough!!

on 3/12/2011 3:28:00 PM

my HG!!! i can not stress how much i looooove this stuff... it's the only thing that regenerates my hair.. seriously!!! i moved away for a while and couldn't find it where is was living... so my hair started to get all dry and ends super wrecked, split... so i moved back to the big city, was shopping for hair products, looked at the bottle, and remember how miraculous this thing is... kinda expensive, $18 for s fairly small bottle... worthed every penny though... just after one day of putting it on my hair, while damp... when it's dry (i always let my hair dry naturally) surpriiiise!!! the dead flaky split ends are GONE!!! it's like a miracle... i have suuuuper fine thin hair, very delicate... no other davines, pureology, or any other fancy shmancy product works for me like this one... i swear by its miraculous!!!

on 11/30/2009 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I cant say enough good things about this product.
I have used it for a few years now, and it does so many good things for my hair.

My hair is dry and bleached and straightened every day.

It softens the ends beautifully. Or wherever you put it, but it may be a bit intesnse for your whole head.

I use it all over my hair, usually apply to damp hair, unless my ends are ultra dry and frizzed.

I also now have been using 1 pump of this mixed with a pump of Redken Heat glide serum, and then mixing it up in my hand and straightening my hair after that.

This stuff really softens hair, and it feels lovely after! ;)

Popular Styling Products