L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

4.5

Aqua/water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, trideceth-12, ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihdrochloride, Limonene, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Citral, CI 19140, Yellow 5, CI 15985, Yellow 6, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 1/15/2011 10:10:00 PM

My hair absolutely loves this. I need a leave in without protein and this fits the bill for my fine hair. My hair is so soft and manageable with this and I believe it's the amodimethicone. Most other silicones do not work like this one for me. My roots get oily but the ends get quite dry and this makes them look great. Do make sure not to put it too close to the roots. I will update if anything changes. I have been using this leave in on almost a daily basis and haven't gotten build up. Update- 7/12/11. Still faithful to this leave in. I love it. 1/6/12- So bummed that this has been discontinued. I have had to buy back ups.

on 8/6/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this leave in treatment! I usually only use it in winter when my hair needs some added moisture!! I put it in when my hair is still wet and it just adds some much needed moisture.

on 5/29/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love l'oreal absolut repair shampoo and masque - I ;ve been using this products for years, but this conditioner didn't work for me at all.

on 11/29/2009 9:04:00 PM

This is a really great product and works well on my dry curly hair. I do like everything in the Absolute Repair range and I will definitely buy this one again.

I love this product! It makes you hair feel very silky smooth, and helps condition your ends. I prefer to put it on dry hair (the bottle says on towel-dried hair) prior to styling, this way my hair doesn't get damaged from the heat of my straightener.

on 3/3/2007 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on the recommendation of sales girl. Didn't look that impressive, plus it was expensive, and I thought, what can this do better if even serums are not working on my hair? Well ladies, if you have very dry, porous hair- ie your hair feels like a broomstick by the end of the day, please please get this. If you have very dry ends to the extreme point of looking like a puffed out tangled bush even conditioners can't help you with, then get this. I know because this was me. I had a bad perm and severly damaged my hair that every morning, when I woke up, I had rolls of knots and even if I put my hair in a pony tail, it bushed out. There was no hiding. Then I used this and my hair just melted into softness- I really couldn;t believe it. Even serums can't do this for you. If you have healthy hair, I don't think you'll see any difference- except this doesn;t make the hair feel coated and helps to detangle and keep it soft. I plan on trying the conditioner and shampoo next.

Popular Styling Products