L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

Aqua/water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, trideceth-12, ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihdrochloride, Limonene, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Citral, CI 19140, Yellow 5, CI 15985, Yellow 6, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 3/12/2011 3:28:00 PM

my HG!!! i can not stress how much i looooove this stuff... it's the only thing that regenerates my hair.. seriously!!! i moved away for a while and couldn't find it where is was living... so my hair started to get all dry and ends super wrecked, split... so i moved back to the big city, was shopping for hair products, looked at the bottle, and remember how miraculous this thing is... kinda expensive, $18 for s fairly small bottle... worthed every penny though... just after one day of putting it on my hair, while damp... when it's dry (i always let my hair dry naturally) surpriiiise!!! the dead flaky split ends are GONE!!! it's like a miracle... i have suuuuper fine thin hair, very delicate... no other davines, pureology, or any other fancy shmancy product works for me like this one... i swear by its miraculous!!!

on 11/30/2009 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I cant say enough good things about this product.
I have used it for a few years now, and it does so many good things for my hair.

My hair is dry and bleached and straightened every day.

It softens the ends beautifully. Or wherever you put it, but it may be a bit intesnse for your whole head.

I use it all over my hair, usually apply to damp hair, unless my ends are ultra dry and frizzed.

I also now have been using 1 pump of this mixed with a pump of Redken Heat glide serum, and then mixing it up in my hand and straightening my hair after that.

This stuff really softens hair, and it feels lovely after! ;)

on 3/3/2007 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on the recommendation of sales girl. Didn't look that impressive, plus it was expensive, and I thought, what can this do better if even serums are not working on my hair? Well ladies, if you have very dry, porous hair- ie your hair feels like a broomstick by the end of the day, please please get this. If you have very dry ends to the extreme point of looking like a puffed out tangled bush even conditioners can't help you with, then get this. I know because this was me. I had a bad perm and severly damaged my hair that every morning, when I woke up, I had rolls of knots and even if I put my hair in a pony tail, it bushed out. There was no hiding. Then I used this and my hair just melted into softness- I really couldn;t believe it. Even serums can't do this for you. If you have healthy hair, I don't think you'll see any difference- except this doesn;t make the hair feel coated and helps to detangle and keep it soft. I plan on trying the conditioner and shampoo next.

Popular Styling Products