Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/20/2010

I really like this soft blue, it has a small amount of microglitters and doesn't look frosty like a lot of Mac pigments this looks very pretty paired with violet or darker blues, one of my fave Mac pigments !

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Feb/24/2010

I bought a full jar of Aire-De-Blu at my CCO over the summer because I wanted a pretty pale blue to add to my collection. I would describe this as a robin's egg blue with pearly shimmers. I used it over Clear Sky Blue paint stick and Plumage in the crease with Shroom as a highlight. I really liked the result however I would have liked to see the shimmer on my lid. They seemed to …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

Nov/19/2009

I use this with carbon for a blue smokey eye. It is a really smooth powder and has only a small amount of fallout.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

May/12/2009

Aire-De-Blu was released as part of the limited edition Danse Collection. I didn't think I would like it because it looks clumpy and chalky in the jar, but it goes on smooth with minimal fallout. The color is a beautiful shimmery pastel blue with silver undertones. I love this color!! I wore the Bobbi Brown Indigo Ink gel eyeliner on the upper lash line with Aire-De-Blu on the lid. …Read more

About reviewer (717 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Dec/08/2008

I adore this pigment. It's a nice pale blue with a slight shimmer to it, that's very wearable for almost any occasion. I like to pair it with browns, like Tempting eyeshadow, or dark greys.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

Oct/31/2008

I got this as a sample, and I must admit, it's probably not something I'd buy for myself if I hadn't seen the sample first. I like this one because I can wear it to work. It's not standout, it's not too fussy, it's just a solid, everyday pigment. It's in rotation now in my daily makeup routine.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

1.0

Apr/24/2008

I'm not a big fan of pigments. This is an alright blue to me. It's a very vivid baby blue.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/11/2008

I really like this shade! I'm wearing it blended with Violet and Shimmertime, with slate grey liner on the upper lid, and it looks soooo pretty! I can see myself wearing this a lot...

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Mar/06/2008

I don't get it, I cannot tell the difference between this pigment and Azreal Blue pigment. This one is a less shinier, basically the same exact color though. It's just a shiny baby-blue color. If you have one of these pigments, you don't need the other.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (852 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/28/2008

looks kinda chalky at first glance, but goes on lightly (but not sheer) with very fine shimmer. very pretty and very wearable for a shade of blue reminicient of that infamous 80's blue e/s

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure