Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde

Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde

3.5

on 8/22/2017 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I try every brow creating product as I have almost none. The only thing good I can say about this Revlon brow fantasy product is the color. The mascara spool gel comes out glittery! It clumps and does not stay. So I only used the pencil end which went too fast and its thickness is difficult to sharpen. The cap to recap the pencil does not stay on.

on 7/5/2017 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Found the shade just a bit too light/golden blonde for my natural brow color (Anastasia Taupe is the closest I've found). The crayon end is too soft and melty for my taste and results in more product than needed being deposited, and the similarly tinted gel/cream just makes it look more caked on. So far I can't find any DS brands of brow pencil, powder or gel that come close to the high end stuff.

My favorite eyebrow pencil. My eyebrows are a medium blonde and this works perfect. You need to be light handed though. I noticed if I start getting lazy and rushing my brows look way too dark! Also i have no use for the liquid/brush part.

on 4/24/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I only have one word for the Revlon Brow Fantasy... TERRIBLE! I purchased Dark Blonde. It's way to chunky, you need to press really hard to make it work, and the brow gel clumps. It looked like I had dandruff in my brows. There was some odd reddish tone to the color as well. I can't see why there are so many good reviews. For me, it was a beauty fail, and a waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've purchased this product twice already because I like that its a duo end with the pencil and brow gel. My only complaint is that when using the gel it finished far before you finish the pencil :/ maybe at 1/3 of the pencil being used the gel is finished and dried up. Other than that make sure to go for a lighter shade than your eyebrow otherwise it will look too dark!

This made my eyebrows look fake orange. I hated it. The gel doesn't even help at all either.

on 9/13/2014 9:57:00 AM

This is great for blondes who cannot get away with using some of the darker eye brow pencils. My brows are blonde and this darkens them enough to show up but isn't too dramatic on my fair skin.

on 1/16/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice brow product. You get a pencil on one end to fill your brows and a tinted brow gel on the other. With a light hand the pencil does the job admirably. The tinted gel was really nice and pulled the look together. I have the #104 dark blonde and I will say that the colour is on the reddish side of the blondes. For most blondes this will match quite well. Love the tinted brow gel most. You can use it on it's own if you are just looking for something like the Maybelline brow drama. You really get the best of both brow worlds with the Revlon brow Pencil and Gel. I want to add that after this product dries, my brows looked like they had beige powder on them. I don't know if it's from super bright lights reflecting off them or not. It's from the dried gel. It is still a nice look overall, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. For me I rather enjoy regular brow gels over pencils and Maybelline brow drama I feel does a slightly better job over the Revlon one. Everyone is different. My daughter uses Anastasia brow wiz with the Loreal tinted gel over top and looks great on her.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I didn't think I was going to like this...but I do. I have strawberry blonde hair and this matches my brows closely while filling in the sparse areas that I have. The gel holds my brows in place all day. My only complaint is that I wish the gel lasted longer. I've almost run out of the gel (I'm scraping the sides with the brush), but I have plenty of the pencil left.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this a while ago based on the recommendation of makeupbytiffanyd on youtube. It was just okay..there are far better products out there. To me this is good if you want Brooke Shields-type eyebrows. The pencil is kind of tricky, it is sort of hard to control and can be unpredictable how much filling in you will achieve, even doing light strokes it can be hard to control. Not the worst brow pencil, but certainly not the best...I played around with this for a while and even if you get the hang of it, the pencil can just be patchy, for lack of a better word....would not re-purchase..

Popular Brows Products