wet n wild Pout Protector SPF 15 in Tint of Cranberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is AMAZING! I'm already on my second tube and because I always use it so much, I might have to buy again soon! It's small so I always stick it in my pocket where ever I go. This Pout Protector and my Smackers lipbalm are HG products for my lips. I NEED them both. The cranberry color looks very natural and it doesn't have any weird shimmer ot anything, like Burt's Bees. Since the lasting power is pretty good and it's not actually a moisturizing lip balm (like the name "Pout Protector" suggests), I think of it as a light lipstick, with SPF of course. If you layer it on thickly, you can get a lot of pigment. I usually just dab my lips lightly with it and then blend with my finger. Or I rub my lips together. I also have the Pink one, which is a light pink and has shimmery particles in it, and the Plum one, which is similiar to Cranberry but way too dark for me. I also bought the Caramel one but I quickly gave it away because it made me look dead. I can't wear browns. But this Cranberry shade is perfect! I hope they never discontinue it!! The only con: I wish the words on the label wouldn't rub off so fast. Then I'm left with a plain silver tube and it looks sooo cheap. Even though it IS cheap (and that's what makes it so great), I wish the words could stay on.