wet n wild Pout Protector SPF 15 in Tint of Cranberry

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

Price: $

Price: $

Buy again? YES, YES!!!! This little gem is amazing, the color is great, a nice, not to over the top, not to sheer red. I haven't noticed any drying out or bleeding. I have three of these stashed in the purse, car, and make-up case.

i wanted to try this because i needed a last minute balm so i got the clear one and this reddish one and everybody should know I NEVER WEAR DARK COLORS ON MY LIPS! With that said, i really was hesitant to try it out and i have really pale skin im talking NC20 colored skin. I applied this color on my top lip very once then pressed my lips together to make it look like a lip stain, then i put some carmex over it and i was pleased with the result definately a nice color boost for my lips in the winter :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

given the name ("tint") I expected something sheer; along the lines of Clinique almost lipstick. this is is somewhere between lipstick and gloss. not sheer, at least on my lips. I dig it! It's super red, super shiny, and I love that it has spf 15 (my lips always burn). wears reasonably well considering how glossy it is. I will def. have to pick up a few more of these as it made my dry lips look fabulous.

what a wonderful product! pout protectors are sheer balms that come in a thin, twistable stick form. they have a very thin, moist, balm-like feel and a lovely mentholatum/minty feel/smell. cranberry is just that, sheer but noticeable (you can layer more for extra color though). they last as good as any balm, but do slightly stain your lips (at least this color). adds a mild-moderate gloss. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.