wet n wild Pout Protector SPF 15 in Tint of Cranberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is AMAZING! I'm already on my second tube and because I always use it so much, I might have to buy again soon! It's small so I always stick it in my pocket where ever I go. This Pout Protector and my Smackers lipbalm are HG products for my lips. I NEED them both. The cranberry color looks very natural and it doesn't have any weird shimmer ot anything, like Burt's Bees. Since the lasting power is pretty good and it's not actually a moisturizing lip balm (like the name "Pout Protector" suggests), I think of it as a light lipstick, with SPF of course. If you layer it on thickly, you can get a lot of pigment. I usually just dab my lips lightly with it and then blend with my finger. Or I rub my lips together. I also have the Pink one, which is a light pink and has shimmery particles in it, and the Plum one, which is similiar to Cranberry but way too dark for me. I also bought the Caramel one but I quickly gave it away because it made me look dead. I can't wear browns. But this Cranberry shade is perfect! I hope they never discontinue it!! The only con: I wish the words on the label wouldn't rub off so fast. Then I'm left with a plain silver tube and it looks sooo cheap. Even though it IS cheap (and that's what makes it so great), I wish the words could stay on.

For a wet n wild product, this actually has a LOT of pigment. Its a little more drying than I thought it would be (since it's supposed to be a "pout protector") but it's great over a balm; it provides just the right amount of color and it includes spf, too!

i wanted to try this because i needed a last minute balm so i got the clear one and this reddish one and everybody should know I NEVER WEAR DARK COLORS ON MY LIPS! With that said, i really was hesitant to try it out and i have really pale skin im talking NC20 colored skin. I applied this color on my top lip very once then pressed my lips together to make it look like a lip stain, then i put some carmex over it and i was pleased with the result definately a nice color boost for my lips in the winter :)

what a wonderful product! pout protectors are sheer balms that come in a thin, twistable stick form. they have a very thin, moist, balm-like feel and a lovely mentholatum/minty feel/smell. cranberry is just that, sheer but noticeable (you can layer more for extra color though). they last as good as any balm, but do slightly stain your lips (at least this color). adds a mild-moderate gloss. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.