Jergens Jergens Bar Soap - White

Jergens Jergens Bar Soap - White

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Coconut Acid, Tallow Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 5/17/2017 12:25:00 AM

Been using this soap alongside Dove since I was a kid after my mom figured out I was allergic to strong smelling soap like Zest. If I had to choose, I would prefer Jergens for a few reasons.

The soap is mild, works well on my sensitive skin and I use it as a cleanser on my face at night. The feel of Jergens feels light and barley noticable on my skin and that's what I like. It leaves my skin feeling soft.

The only time I would use Dove is on my body and I don't like it on my face so Jergens is the better soap overall for me to use.

Shape:

I like how it's square that I can cut the soap into smaller pieces for use on my face.

Price:

I bought 8 bars of Jergens which was about the same price for 4 bars of Dove unscented soap. Pretty good deal. I didn't compare with other brands as I've only used Dove or Jergens.

Packaging:

Easy to open but the packaging on the soap kind of sucks. It seems little pieces of paper can get stuck and have to pull it off. Just a really minor inconvenience.

on 9/23/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have used this soap for years. And my skin looks amazing. I get compliments on how clear and smooth it is. I refuse to use anything else. It has a nice clean fragrance. A wonderful lather. And an awesome reasonable price. I use it daily. And highly recommended it.

on 1/5/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I was a teenager in the early 1970s, back when there weren't a lot of really good acne treatments like today. I had horrible acne, tried everything, and one day out of desperation I tried Jergens soap. To my amazement it cleared up my skin, and was my go to cleanser up through my early 20s, especially since it was cheap, by which time my skin calmed down and there were newer better cleansers finally available. It seemed like it was my little secret, because no one else used it and it was never advertised for acne, but it sure worked for me. I would still say "give it a try" to young people with acne, though!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I get a 3 bar pack of this at the dollar store so its cheap. I don't use this for my body because all bar soaps make me itch but its great as a brush cleaner. It gets out the product and makes it easier to disinfect at the same time. My brushes are always squeaky clean after using this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, how I wanted to like this. I long to be one of those women who rely on the simple, "old-fashioned" beauty products. But alas...my sensitive skin was quite unhappy with this, and boy, did it let me know. I have rosacea, and after washing my face with this, it turned bright red and stayed that way for the day. I plan to give Dove unscented a try next.

I couldn't find this in any store, so had to order online. It only came in a 3-pack, so not sure what to do with the rest.

I do give it points for the light, inoffensive scent!

I tried this soap out and it made me feel a little dry after and itchy I dont think ii will be using this kind any more.

on 8/7/2013 9:25:00 PM

I use this regularly. I have a fragrance allergy and this doesn't bother my skin. I get it 3 bars for $1 at the dollar store. It was a good find. Sometimes the wrap sticks to the bar and takes some time to get the little shreds of paper off.

on 2/13/2013 12:59:00 PM

Great buy.I usually get an 8 pack at walgreens on sale for $2.99.Works great for my sensitive hive prone skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a really nice bar soap for sensitive skinned people. I use it, and I use it on my two pale skinned irish babies. It has a slight soapy scent that I like, and doesnt make my skin itch and burn like ivory does. Jergen's bars remind me of dial's old "pure n' natural" bars my family used to use. I like this and dove unscented but have been upset over the shrinking bar sizes and raised prices that dove has been doing lately.

Anways, this is a really nice bar that is worth the price. :) I use it on my face, on my body, on my legs to shave, on my 4 year old son, and my 6 month old daughter. :) its all family soap!

on 11/18/2012 11:25:00 PM

This is great soap that will not dry out your skin the way many do. I have eczema on my arms and legs and this is one of the only soaps I can use that does not irritate my skin. I usually only use soap every other shower, but this is one of the best affordable options.