CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.3

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

on 5/8/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The blackest gel eyeliner I know. Has a little bit of a glossy finish. The formula is kind of wet so it applies quicker comparing to MAC fluidline. I do find it does smudges a little bit at the very end of the day, the line is not as precise as I draw it. I still don't know which formula I prefer between this and MAC fluidline! :\

I've had mine for three years and its still nice and creamy. Excellent quality: pitch black and creamy and it dries quickly and doesn't budge. The brush that comes with it is a little on the thick side (for me) but I'm using a slightly finer, slanted one for easier application. It would be great if Clinique could supply a dual-ended brush with 2 different thicknesses. Very dramatic look, so I reserve it for big nights out. I can't see myself finishing it any time soon!

on 10/10/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My first gel liner and I don't know why I bought others. Although it is not MY perfect eyeliner it is the best gel liner I've tried and I have tried Bobbi Brown(which sucked so bad I returned it!), MAC (it was OK), wet and wild (Dried up so quickly I hardly got any use out of it), Maybelline (also dried up really quickly). Clinique one does not dry out for a long time. I recently threw it out because it got to the point that it was dried up but that was after 3 years (Uh i know I should have thrown eyeliners out earlier...>_<) It does smudge on me but only after about 4 hours while Bobbi Brown smudged on me in 10 mins..(so disappointed I heard that it was supposed to be the best long wearing gel liner but not true). I'll still go out and buy this because I don't think it's safe to use liquid liner on the waterline and pencil liners are out of the question since they smudge in 30 seconds. So far the bestest (i know it's not a word) eyeliner I own has to be the physicians formula lash booster but it says specifically on the package not to use it on the waterline so I have to use Clinique on my waterline.

on 10/3/2012 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I looove this eyeliner. I ran out a few years ago and being the curious makeup addict that I am (and most of us here seem to be!) I tried other raved-about brands - BB, MUFE, MAC - and they didn't compare. This was darker, smoother, and longer-lasting. I remember once I was crying to my friend and she interrupted her consoling of me to comment on how amazing my eyeliner was that it hadn't budged at all! Lol. I need to repurchase this!

This is my HG eyeliner; never ever will I stop using this. It soo pigmented and is a true rich black! It stays put all day, doesn't budge when it's dry. Let me tell you, before I even bought this I initially wanted to buy MAC's fluidline instead, but then after doing some research, everyone complained about how the MAC dried up after time. I've had my Clinique for some time now and it hasn't dried at all since I first got it. Also, the MAC one is more pricier and has less product than the Clinique! So go with the Clinique, in the end you'll be glad you did! I use mine everyday and I plan on repurchasing this until they stop making this!

on 2/24/2012 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this eye liner. It is very easy to apply and has a great smooth finish. I love MAC eye products, but found their fluid line did not perform as well as the Clinique brush on cream liner. I am currently on my third or fourth tub and will continue to purchase. Don't waster your money elsewhere as this is the best cream eye liner I have worn.

on 1/21/2012 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. IMO, it is Better than Bobbi Brown gel liner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. It smudges a bit at the end of workday on my oily lids but I still love it. Black color is true as stated.

on 12/17/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My favorite gel eyeliner to date (or cream, as it calls it, though I consider it a gel). I haven't used any high end gel eyeliners, or MACs, but I can compare it to some drugstore brands- Maybelliene's and Wet n Wild's. Both of those eyeliners are decent, but this Clinique one beats them both by a long shot.
The consistency is easy to work with, I use a very thin straight eyeliner brush (not the one it came with), and I am able to apply the liner smoothly and evenly. It lasts ALL DAY. Even without a primer. This is not something I can say of very many eye products. The color is a true black. I have had it for a month or so and it has not dried out at all, and I even left the lid off a few times (accidentally). I don't think it's very expensive, I find Clinique's prices reasonable, and in my opinion its worth shelling out the extra cash and getting this over a drugstore product. Would definitely repurchase.

on 6/18/2011 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really wanted a gel/cream based eyeliner. I originally wanted Bobbi Brown but I could not afford it at the time so I got Clinique instead. I like how smooth it is when it goes on and how easy it is to apply. The only reason why I will not be repurchasing it again is that it is not smudge proof at all. About 2 hrs into my night out it started to smudge. Make a waterproof one and I will definitely buy it again.

on 4/20/2011 3:19:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner. It's super dark, easy to use, lasts forever and is cheaper than a lot of the other options. I started w/ Bobbi Brown liner, tried MAC, Smashbox, Maybelline, Wet n Wild...the Clinique is the winner. I use a Face Stockholm liner brush and can do a perfect thick or thin line in a couple of minutes with this little pot. The best part is that it goes on so dark and almost glossy in one coat. I've had it for almost 3 years (!!) and it's 3/4 done with almost daily use and has only just started to dry out. I wish they had more colors!