CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.3

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

on 5/9/2016 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've purchased this four, maybe five times in the last two or three years. It is by far the BEST cream/gel liner I've ever used. Previously I used Tarte's Amazonian Clay liner and tried Maybelline but this beats them both. The brush kind of sucks, I there it out and use an inexpensive Japonesque liner brush. It is SO black and stays on through crying, allergy season, naps, everything! It applies so smoothly too! For just $16 I think this is an amazing deal.

All time favourite liner! I have tried so many cream and liquid liners and pens and my watery/sensitive eyes smudge and crease. This is the first liner I have tried that really stays put. I love it.

It is not a jet black, more of a soft black which I prefer so my lashes are blacker. I also have it in "Black Honey" but the black is my go to. The BH is a rich eggplant with a touch of shimmer and I feel it competes a bit with my eye colour, I think it would be fabulous on green and hazel eyes.

The tiny brush is ok for travel, but it isnt effective for daily use, I always use a regular sized angled or thin liner brush.

on 11/13/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been my go to liner for several years! I have tried many others, drug store, MAC, Stila pen etc. and this one is still my fav! Having sensitive eyes I am happy this does not irritate them at all.

I typically wear a dramatic cat eye daily and this really stays put and is correctable when applying with a makeup wipe, I have never had a jar dry out on me and I go through about 3 pots a year. Price is definitely reasonable for this product. Very pigmented! Not a glossy black, but a matte black.

The brush included, however, is trash. Well, wait, not trash, I use it to clean up my manicure or for nail art etc. but as far as for actual eyeliner application, no! I use my MAC 210. I do have to clean my brush after each use though because the dried product will build on the brush.

on 6/24/2015 5:50:00 AM

I don't have much to add to what's already been said. I'm halfway through my second pot after I was able to use the first up completely! It really doesn't dry out till the very very end! I'm not sure how that's even possible. Crazy. I use this daily for tightlining with the LM flat liner brush. It's perfect.

on 1/10/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is a little on the pricier side, but totally worth it. Thought I didn't like cream liners until I tried this one. The pigmentation is great and the consistency is like butter. Application is super easy, even for those of us who suck at eyeliner application. I got this as a gift but I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out. Probably my HG cream liner product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This little guy is my new best friend. I absolutely love this product. I was using Clinique's Wet/Dry liner, but decided to try this one. Discard the brush that comes with it and use a good quality one. I dip the brush in the product, swirl it around on the brush using the inside rim of the jar, and WHOA LA! PERFECTION. I can make dramatic cat eyes or I can apply a thiner more natural effect. The product stays put all day and does NOT irritate my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes, which is why I trust my babies to Clinique. Well done, Clinique!

on 5/8/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The blackest gel eyeliner I know. Has a little bit of a glossy finish. The formula is kind of wet so it applies quicker comparing to MAC fluidline. I do find it does smudges a little bit at the very end of the day, the line is not as precise as I draw it. I still don't know which formula I prefer between this and MAC fluidline! :\

Use this every day. super smooth and pigmented. Wasnt sure how i would like this (im a bit picky - look at my other reviews lol) this was my first foray into cream/gel liners as had always used liquid.

Was pleasantly surprised at the ease of it.

I ditched the little brush that came with it as it was clumsy, not stiff enough and made too thick a line for my taste. I went and bought a super super fine brush from an art supply store for 0.99 and it works like a dream. (generally dont recommend these type of brushes for any other products!!! )

this product does not smudge or flake off on me and i have lots of trouble keeping things like eyeshadow on.

Would def purchase again.. but it is lasting me a very long time.

on 8/24/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This just doesn't last. It transfers like crazy (even using my HG primer underneath) and smudges all over my lids. I've had it for about four months and so far it hadn't dried in the pot, and every single time I try to wear it, I magically become a raccoon 2 hours after leaving the house. It has such great reviews, I'm very disappointed :(

I've had mine for three years and its still nice and creamy. Excellent quality: pitch black and creamy and it dries quickly and doesn't budge. The brush that comes with it is a little on the thick side (for me) but I'm using a slightly finer, slanted one for easier application. It would be great if Clinique could supply a dual-ended brush with 2 different thicknesses. Very dramatic look, so I reserve it for big nights out. I can't see myself finishing it any time soon!