CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.3

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Love this liner! Did a research on MA and this was highly recommended over pencil,especially for oily skin(which I have)Also considered BB but since this was less expensive,tried this first.It is GREAT! I've had it alittle over a year now and use it everyday.It last all day on my oily eyelids,easy to apply,looks natural.Since the jar is almost empty,I will repurchase and won't try anything else.Oh and the True Black is a nice rich,deep black,just what I was looking for.

on 3/22/2009 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this liner a little less than a year ago, and it still works great! It has a really creamy consistency and is very easy to apply. I didn't really like the brush it came with but the liner itself is fantastic. However, it doesn't really stay on my waterline (I have watery eyes though) and does smudge a little when i put it near the waterline as well. Overall though, I really like this product. It is very pigmented (?) and dark, goes on smoothly. I usually just use this to apply winged eyeliner or just eyeliner along the top lashline.

on 3/28/2007 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have attempted to use liquid eyeliner in the past and I have never been able to master it. When I use kohl liner all they do is slide of my eye. Well I decided to try Clinique brush-on cream liner in true black and I LOVE it. Yes the brush that comes with it is bit difficult (I suggest a more professional brush) but you get the hang of it very quickly. It stayed on all day, no smudging, no smearing, just great color. A little goes a long way and this will last forever. I did compare this to MAC fluidline and both are about the same.