CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This was my first HE liner I've ever tried and it's the best liner I've had so far. The price isnt so bad compared to the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner, it isn't so expensive ($16 in Canada, $15 in the US). You get a lot of product for that price and it last for months ( I've had mine since March and it's the end of June and I still have a lot of product left!). The only downside with this product is the staying power. Without a primer, this liner would only last a few hours and then it would start to fade. With a primer, it lasts all day. All day. So overall it is a great product and I will buy it again

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

i love this stuff. especially for winged eyeliner.
it stays forever and the true black color is so dark you don't even need to build it. the consistency is so smooth and easy to work with. i think it works best (in my opinion) with an angled eyeliner brush. all in all when i run out i will certainly repurchase but that probably won't be anytime soon because i'm only using this for special events (high school budget)

on 3/8/2010 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Brush-on Cream Liner is a gel eyeliner. The colour is absolutely true to it's name. It is black unlike MAC's Blacktrack Fluid Line which I find isn't as pigmented. I predominantly use this eyeliner on my waterline. It doesn't cause any irritation to my eyes despite being a contact lens wearer. It also stays put and I don't find myself reapplying every hour like I do with a pencil liner.

This eyeliner costs around 11 in the UK which I believe is very similarly priced to MAC.

The packaging is a small round pot with the Clinique logo on and silver lid. Perfect for a gel eyeliner.

Would I purchase this eyeliner again? Most definitely!