Clinique Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Clinique Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.2

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

on 4/19/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my go to liquid liner. To be honest, I haven't tried that many others, but for a mid level price range it's perfect. $17(CAD) makes it half the price of others at Sephora and it lasts forever. Goes on super smooth and stays put all day. I'd recommend staying away from the brush that's included, waste of plastic, and use a high quality one with a very fine point.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It was not at all what I expected from an "eyeliner" I'd compare it to a mac paint pot it would make a better base. It's easy to get too much I started with a full container and once I built up non patchy color and put a couple swatches on my hand there was a significant dent in my container which I'm also going to post a photo of. The dry down time is sllllllow and it's not waterproof I smudged it 2 min after I applied it with my med shader brush. First swatch was the residue left over from my horrible attempt at my eye the second is layered and the third is one 2. And I also compared it to a paintpot which is not supposed to be opaque in one swipe. Overall patchy thick goopy slow drying easily transferred, it takes a lot of product I put a significant dent in one use. The color is nice though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've had this cream liner for several months and it's just as creamy and smooth as the day I opened it. Man, my eyes are crazy sensitive. I react badly to everything - MAC liners, UD liners, Wet n Wild, Milani, Loreal, Prestige, NYX. I even had my eyes swell up and peel after using TFSI and UDPP. Then I found this. It's a smooth, very creamy true black that dries to a semi-matte finish. I use it to tightline and it doesn't move. It doesn't smear or fade or flake or transfer. Best of all, I can't even feel it. No itching, no stinging, no watery eyes. And no swelling and peeling. It comes off easily with any cleanser/wipe/oil I've used. It also doesn't have any odd undertones, it's black. Not gray-black, red-black, green-black. Just black. I'll absolutely buy this again. HG.

on 12/30/2009 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've only had this for two days, so I should probably reserve judgment, but I loooove this eyeliner. I hadn't worn eyeliner for most of my adult life due to some traumatic raccoon eye experiences in high school. I noticed recently that I generally do such natural makeup that eyeliner would help with a more polished look (and help my eyes stand out more behind my glasses). So I tried a few pencils, a few liquid liners that I had lying around, and wasn't getting the look I wanted.

This is exactly what I was going for. With the applicator that comes with the pot, you get a perfect, tight smooth line, just enough to give the eyes definition without being over the top. The color is a smooth, creamy black. I wore this yesterday for the first time and it was almost perfect when I checked myself in the mirror at 9pm. LOVE.

on 5/31/2008 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this eyeliner. It stays on all day. It came with a small brush which doesn't really work. I just use it with a small eyeshadow tip becausei don't have a good liner brush yet. It's pretty good though.

on 10/8/2007 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Great, great, great. Ive tried similer cream / gel liners in mac, bobbibrown, stila, smashbox, and this if definatley my favourite. Its the darkest black, lasts the longest, easiest to apply, cheapest and most non-irratating. Can look like defined liquid or smudgy pencil. You have time to smudge when wet, drys to stay on and even if it does fade after 12hrs of wear, it wears well. Go and try this now!