CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.5

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

on 1/10/2010 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use this gel liner almost every day, its my go to liner. I dont remember how much it costs but im sure it was less than $20 at the clinique counter. Lasts a long time even with daily use. I usually use two coats of this to ensure it wont budge on my oily lids ( the trick is to let it dry in between applications to get that intense true black). The packaging is cute, however i find when you get to the bottom its a bit hard to tell where to place the brush b/c the pot is a bit deep. The little brush it comes with is great, but for precision lining i would invest in a nice liner brush or a drugstore one ( i bought the angled one from clinique and works awsome). Iv recently purchased the Wet and Wild gel liner and will try that to compare the two. Will continue to repurchase if Wet and Wild doesnt work out.

on 3/22/2009 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this liner a little less than a year ago, and it still works great! It has a really creamy consistency and is very easy to apply. I didn't really like the brush it came with but the liner itself is fantastic. However, it doesn't really stay on my waterline (I have watery eyes though) and does smudge a little when i put it near the waterline as well. Overall though, I really like this product. It is very pigmented (?) and dark, goes on smoothly. I usually just use this to apply winged eyeliner or just eyeliner along the top lashline.

on 3/24/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

My favorite eyeliner. Goes on easy and stays on all day. Incredibly black. I would buy it again, but I doubt I go through all the product in my lifetime! People! I am a college student and I tend to fall asleep in makeup to have enough time to sleep in the morning. This was perfect two days straight! I'll never stray again. I was contemplating getting the Smudge Pots from Stila in black, but I love this too much! And the consistency is the same. I've had it since last June an it hasn't dried out. Buy some. A+++ product.
UPDATE::::: Smudges on me like crazy!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this product, and will try to return to update my review if I notice anything different; as far as the first applications, this product was fantastic for me. I can't ever avoid raccoon eyes, as my oily skin always messes with my eyeliner.

This product, in the past days, has stayed longer. At least 8 hours of great look. I think that my skin is waay greasier than most people, so that is a huge achievement.

As far as the included brush, I was actually gonna use one of my sephora brushes, but this one was much better. It is tiny, so you do have to practice a bit on your hand to figure out how much to use (you really don't need much product) and also to understand your hand movement.

I'm really loving this product, I've never bought the tarte one because I've heard a lot of complaints about the long term life of the product. I hope this one will last longer.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Love this liner! Did a research on MA and this was highly recommended over pencil,especially for oily skin(which I have)Also considered BB but since this was less expensive,tried this first.It is GREAT! I've had it alittle over a year now and use it everyday.It last all day on my oily eyelids,easy to apply,looks natural.Since the jar is almost empty,I will repurchase and won't try anything else.Oh and the True Black is a nice rich,deep black,just what I was looking for.

on 11/6/2007 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At long last, my search for eyeliner is over. For now. I found it easier to use than pencils!