CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.7

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

on 9/29/2007 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is truly black. Much better than BB gel liners IMO. It has a creamy texture and does not clump. Easy to apply and dries fast (which to me is a pro) because I line my eyes with 1 stroke and do not go over the line over and over again. Nonetheless, my eyelids tingle after application but it only last for 5-10 seconds (minus 1 lippy). No rash in the eye area as well. The jar is made of plastic so no need to worry about it dropping. The smaller opening prevents the product from drying out. Less surface area exposed to air. Great product.

on 1/10/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is a little on the pricier side, but totally worth it. Thought I didn't like cream liners until I tried this one. The pigmentation is great and the consistency is like butter. Application is super easy, even for those of us who suck at eyeliner application. I got this as a gift but I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out. Probably my HG cream liner product.

on 1/24/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wearing gel liner for years and this is the one I prefer by far. It's jet black, doesn't budge until I'm ready to take it off, and is creamy and easy to apply. I love that it doesn't dry out until I'm done with the entire thing, I've found that a lot of other gel liners tend to go dry long before they've run out. Definitely a staple for me!