CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by skin type : Other
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.2

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

clinique products and me are not friends.ever time i say okay ill try this one maybe this time it will be different, but like a bad relationship no matter what you do nothing changes.the liner does go on great smooth sailing but give it an hour and it will be running down your face i used udpp didnt work then i used a concealer didnt work im done i with clinique and this time i mean it

I think that this is great for the daytime becuase it's not super pigmented. To wear this for a night look you would definitely have to build the color. Very smooth and easily applied though. I really like it but like I said, it's not a super dark black so if you're looking for that, look elsewhere.

on 5/18/2008 12:10:00 AM

This product was okay overall. I've tried soo many different eyeliners -- my biggest make up problem! The brush-on cream liner comes in a small box and includes a tiny brush (which I didn't think was too bad, just too small to manage). I take some of the product and dab some of it off into the cap of the liner, so I'm not applying as much to my eye -- too harsh looking. I've had many problems with staying power with eyeliner. This one has fairly good staying power. I still find myself about 3-4 hours after application looking into a mirror and wiping some smudges off. Towards the end of the day, it has smeared a bit more, but I guess that's true for all eyeliners. Overall, I would purchase this again.

If anyone knows of a good eyeliner that will stay on the lower lash line through humidity and oil, please let me know!!!

on 8/19/2013 10:49:00 PM

My cousin got this for me for Christmas a few years ago, and I actually didn't start using it until recently. Even after sitting in the pot for a few years, this liner still works extremely well.

I really like this cream liner- I use the Sephora Pro Bent Liner Brush #23 for this. Originally I used the Sephora Pointed Liner Brush #17, but I find the bent brush works better for me, and it's easier to apply and make a wing at the end.

This stays on me all freakin' day. I love it. I never even have to check in the mirror to see if it smudges, because it honestly never does, and I have really watery eyes.

on 11/5/2007 4:49:00 PM

Awesome product, and quite possibly HG material. I much prefer this to MAC Fluidline, and the color is an intense, deep black. Not charcoal, like Blacktrack, but the blackest black I've ever seen in an eyeliner. I have black lashes so it doesn't look super dramatic on me, but people with medium or light lashes might have trouble pulling this off! The consistency is like a slightly runny gel -- way easier to work with than the paste-like consistency of the Fluidlines, because I can push the gel in between my lashes, which I couldn't do with the Fluidline. I'll update if I have any other thoughts, but for now, I'm very impressed with this product!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really, really impressed with this liner. Application is far easier than liquid, but not as simple as pencil. However, it makes up for that by being water-proof, flake-proof, and it'll never, ever give you racoon eyes. I work in a restaurant--hot kitchen, open-air, no AC, muggy climate--and I always got dark circles with my pencil liner. This stays put. I also appreciate the nice line it draws. Not super defined, not too smudgy. Although employing certain techniques can give you a well defined line or a smudgy look. And I like the brush it comes with. I'm never going back to pencil or liquid.