CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.3

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

I love this liner! It goes on smooth, it says put, and it never dries out in the pot. It is my fave.

on 5/8/2013 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I honestly didnít know gel or cream liner could be this magnificent. I wear winged liner every day and have always just bought the gel/cream liner from the drugstore because I thought why pay more for basically the same thing. Iíve tried LíOrealís, Maybelline, Wet n Wild, Elf, Physicianís Formula and a few other drugstore liners in the little pots. Some have been horrible and others were good and I assumed they were as good as it gets. I thought it was normal for a cream liner to work great for about a month before it would start to dry out and become difficult to apply and flake all over my face throughout the day. Iíve never been able to hit ďpanĒ or completely use up any of my drugstore liners because they just become far too hard to work with. Then a few months ago I was at my local Clinique counter and decided to try their cream liner for the heck of it. Let me tell you, this stuff applies like nothing I have ever used; it is so soft and smooth, like butter. This liner applies so easily that itís saving me time in the morning because I donít have to struggle with applying dry, pasty liner. The best part is that the consistency of this liner is exactly the same as it was the day I opened it; it is showing absolutely no signs of drying out. I have the black color and it is a true deep black; dries to a matte finish and I only need to go over the line once to get a solid black line. This liner cost me $16 which is only about $5 more than the drugstore brand I was using and in the long run the Clinique liner will be cheaper since itís not drying out and becoming unusable. I will definitely be getting my moneyís worth on this liner.

When I say that I love this product, I mean I LOVE this baby... I love how creamy it is and that it takes a little longer to dry than other gel liners... like say, MAC Blacktrack. Because it takes longer to dry, you have more time to work with it before it sets. Now if you have hooded eyes or monolids, this may be a problem. It is very black and dries matte... I can't say how long the pot will last because I've only had it for a month. I will update my post when I know. It's been said before, but the brush it comes with it total crap... I like to use the MAC 209. The staying power is very good, but not amazing. I would say that Blacktrack wins this battle. Over all a great product, would definitely repurchase.

Sorry to sound like everyone else but this is the queen of liners. It doesn't budge or transfer, even on my tightline where I use it most. Unlike my MAC fluidline, it hasn't dried out at all - I have had it for over a year and the consistency is the same lovely creamy texture it was when I bought it. HG product.

on 1/24/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wearing gel liner for years and this is the one I prefer by far. It's jet black, doesn't budge until I'm ready to take it off, and is creamy and easy to apply. I love that it doesn't dry out until I'm done with the entire thing, I've found that a lot of other gel liners tend to go dry long before they've run out. Definitely a staple for me!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A great liner. I have oily eyelids, so I wasn't sure if a cream would be for me. But the Clinique girl had it on, and it looked amazing. I told her about my lids, and she said I wouldn't have any problem. I'm glad I got it because it's incredible. It stays on, doesn't smudge. I love the texture of it, and the brush is a lot easier to use than I thought it would be. I was used to using felt tip liners, but the brush is great. I definitely would buy it again.

on 12/17/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My favorite gel eyeliner to date (or cream, as it calls it, though I consider it a gel). I haven't used any high end gel eyeliners, or MACs, but I can compare it to some drugstore brands- Maybelliene's and Wet n Wild's. Both of those eyeliners are decent, but this Clinique one beats them both by a long shot.
The consistency is easy to work with, I use a very thin straight eyeliner brush (not the one it came with), and I am able to apply the liner smoothly and evenly. It lasts ALL DAY. Even without a primer. This is not something I can say of very many eye products. The color is a true black. I have had it for a month or so and it has not dried out at all, and I even left the lid off a few times (accidentally). I don't think it's very expensive, I find Clinique's prices reasonable, and in my opinion its worth shelling out the extra cash and getting this over a drugstore product. Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/18/2011 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this product! I bought it purely off of reviews on MUA and was not led wrong! I have been on the hunt for the perfect gel liner ever after watching a tutorial on youtube on how to do "winged" eyes. The brush it comes with is more or less useless, (I use a bent eye liner brush instead anyway!) but everything else about this product is on point. The gel spreads evenly and smoothly. It is easy to manipulate once on, after a few minutes the gel dries perfectly and the best part? ... it stays on all night. I have a tendency to rub my eyes a lot but when I check the mirror the eyeliner is still where it should be. I like to do a really dramatic line sometimes extending off of my lid and most products I have used smear in minutes, but this product stays put, and looks awesome 'till I take it off. I am so pleased with this purchase, and the price is awesome. A little more expensive than drugstore brands but WAY cheaper than other high end brands. I have been using this religiously for several months and I still have a ton left in the pot. The hunt for the perfect gel liner is finally over for me!

on 4/12/2011 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best cream liner I've ever tried. Hands down. Stays put and it doesn't dry out! I've had mine for a year and it's still as good as the day I bought it!
I will definately repurchase.

on 3/29/2011 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best brush-on eye liners I've ever used. This is probably HG for me! It comes in a small pot filled with pigmented color. I just dip an eyeliner brush into it and I'm set to go. You hardly need to pick up any color onto the brush because this is so pigmented. Just a little goes a long way! It is really easy to smudge for a smoky look and it also great if you want a really defined line. Stays put to! I love the staying power of this. Best of all, a small pot lasts forever. I've had mine for a year and a half, and it has not run out and it still is creamy. I'm so glad it hasn't dried out! I would definitely recommend this. A little expensive, but well worth it!