CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

CLINIQUE Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK
Brush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACKBrush-on cream liner in TRUE BLACK

4.4

isododecane, cyclopentasilosane, polyethylene, barium sulfate, trimethylsiloxysillicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, lecithin, phenyl trimethicone, ethylehexylglycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone. May contain: mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, chromium hydroxide green.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The is the blackest black eyeliner that i have ever tried!! If you're into extreme black eyeliner give this a try!! it's only $14.50 and it comes with a mini brush..(the mini brush actually works). I have tried sooooo many black eyeliners Delux Beauty in Nilia is the second darkest..and that's in pencil (that one is good for the lower rim, under eyelining). MAC point black liquidlast is another true black..but that one is harder to work with because it's very gooey.

on 2/6/2007 7:42:00 AM

I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner. It is very very black. You have to use a light hand when using this eyeliner unless you are into the really thick look. I don't really care for the brush this comes with because it is really hard to use without putting too much on but whatelse are you going to use. The price isn't too bad considering the jar will last you a long time. It does however tend to smudge but not as much as a pencil.

I probably will not buy this again considering it will last me a long time anyway. However I'm going to be loyal to my Loreal Liquid Intesifique or whatever it is called lol. That is the best eyeliner I have ever tried.

I absolutely love this eyeliner! I have a bunch of black liners, none as dark as this. True black is dark, doesn't fade, and stays on oily eyelids.

on 2/23/2007 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS! The lady at the Clinique counter accidentally gave me this one instead of the Smoke Grey that I purchased. I almost took it back for an exchange but after trying it I decided to keep it. Such a great eyeliner and the darkest black ever. It goes on super smooth with a thin eyeliner brush, but it's so creamy and soft that it might smudge right after you put it on. I just close my eyes to let it dry for a few seconds for it to fully set. I haven't tried the BB ones but this is cheaper AND a great product in itself. Definitely a staple in any makeup collection.

on 2/24/2007 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have a medium sandy complexion and dark brown eyes with black hair. I've been looking for a black eyeliner that looks intense but without the harsh line of liquid. At first I tried MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack but that looked like a grey-black on my lids; this is what the name says it is! And it is a bright black; not a dull one. Therefore it really contrasts with my eyes and doesn't look too "top heavy", although I draw either a thin or medium line. Would definitely re-buy .

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really, really impressed with this liner. Application is far easier than liquid, but not as simple as pencil. However, it makes up for that by being water-proof, flake-proof, and it'll never, ever give you racoon eyes. I work in a restaurant--hot kitchen, open-air, no AC, muggy climate--and I always got dark circles with my pencil liner. This stays put. I also appreciate the nice line it draws. Not super defined, not too smudgy. Although employing certain techniques can give you a well defined line or a smudgy look. And I like the brush it comes with. I'm never going back to pencil or liquid.

I love this sooooo much! All other eyeliners smear or fade on me, but not this one! It took me a while to get used to the cream formula and having to apply it with a brush, but once I mastered that I was in love.

I always use this on the inner rim of my eye. Once it dries, it stays there all day. :-o It's a miracle. I also use it to thinly line my upper and lower lashline. It applies well there too.

This eyeliner goes on very smooth and VERY dark black. I only have to use a little, so I can tell that this is going to last for a very long time. I also love that I can smudge this a little if I don't want a really defined line. This product is so perfect and versatile!

♥♥♥ Thank you, Clinique!!! I recommend this fo' sho' and I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/28/2007 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have attempted to use liquid eyeliner in the past and I have never been able to master it. When I use kohl liner all they do is slide of my eye. Well I decided to try Clinique brush-on cream liner in true black and I LOVE it. Yes the brush that comes with it is bit difficult (I suggest a more professional brush) but you get the hang of it very quickly. It stayed on all day, no smudging, no smearing, just great color. A little goes a long way and this will last forever. I did compare this to MAC fluidline and both are about the same.

on 4/10/2007 10:24:00 PM

HI. i like this product too much, because it doesnot smear it stay about very long time. it is gel eyeliner,very easy to apply. I can compare this eyeliner
to mac fluidline. they both are very good eyeliner. you can create line very soft or dramatic. I advise that everyone should buy this eyeliner.
good stuff...............................

on 4/30/2007 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

True black with a gel-like consistency. I use the Bobbi Brown ultrafine eyeliner brush with it. The brush that it comes with isn't thin enough for my Asian eyes. I like it better than the Mac fluid line, which was more of a greyish black with heavier feel. This doesn't smudge as I test drove it through a sweaty workout.