Smashbox tokidoki - dolcissima

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Cute! Quality is just average, love the color and the brush is precise, I got it on ebay so it wasn't expensive at all

The applicator is very precise so it really has to be "painted" on with what feels like a mini~spatula. The gloss is thick & VERY shiny. I have strawberry latte and I love it. packaging and light flavor are my favorite traits.
Down side: very sticky!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Got it as a gift~! I love the packaging! It's so lovely! I personally like lighter colors, n this is one of it! It has some light shhimmers. An PeachyPink tone! looks nice n yummy! Bud theres a downside. im unsure if its this gloss or other factor that might have been causing my lips texture to be rough, bud it seems to be whenever i use this it happens (taking 2 lippies out). I've stop using it! would prolly try it again since its not that cheap( n i dun wan to believe that its this gloss that's causng those rough patches on my lips!).

I bought this gloss on a whim, and the more I wear it, the more I really, really like it! First off, the packaging is adorable (and packaging usually means squat to me - as long as I can fit a product in my pocket, I'm good to go). The gloss itself is really something. My lips have a lot of pigment and this tones them down without washing me out. It's also not too peachy (unlike Nars Orgasm gloss). Though I tend to shy away from glittery/sparkly stuff on my lips, I feel this gloss provides a sophisticated shimmer/shine. My husband hates goop on my lips, but he hans't complained about this gloss yet. Another plus is the brush applicator, which I prefer to a sponge. Some other reviewers claim it's not long lasting (c'mon gals, we all know this is not a strong suit of the gloss category), but I think it's fantastic. It's not drying and the shimmer/shine fades away gradually, leaving lips lush-looking for hours. This is the best gloss I've found in a while! If I'm still using it in several weeks, I'll bump it up to 5 lippies - any lip product that can capture my attention for more than a week deserves all five! EDIT: I'm still using it, so true to my word, I'm bumping the review to 5 lippies. One small note, the gloss tends to glop out of the tube when I screw the top back on, so I have to wipe it with a tissue before putting it back in my make-up bag. No biggie, though.