Avon crystal aura lipcolor in crystal berry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I hope they bring these back. I should have got more when I had the chance. The packaging on these is so cute, it's glittery silver and looks great, most avon lipstick packaging is plain. The lipsticks are amazing. I have this one in crystal berry. It smells and tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. The application is pigmented but not thick like other lipsticks and it's shimmery, Would defiantly stock up on these if I could.

This is my most FAVORITE Avon lipstick. It goes on SOOOO nicely and the color is absolutely perfect for my complexion. Crystal aura lipcolors have a very subtle sparkle to them that makes this lipstick perfect for day or evening wear. It's very VERY moisurizing and it has a yummy scent too....like watermelon? This lipstick does not stain or feather. It does not have a heavy sticky texture either like some do.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

This lipstick is shimmery and slightly sheer but not glittery or gaudy. It also has a nice, fruity scent. It feels smooth and comfortable and the berry colour is really pretty. The tube is pretty too, silver and sparkly. It's now my favourite lipstick!