Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

3.0

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-8, Saponins, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.

on 1/10/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if it was this wash or the detox wash (the consultant to me to use daily in the morning and detox at night), but within two days my face was so dry and irritated that my face burned and nothing i put on helped - usually it takes a couple days to normalize, but 10 days later ( i stopped using both after my second day, so 4th wash) i was still flaking around the forehead and nose area and in pain after washing my face with a milk cleanser and using a recovery cream. My face was so dry and irritated i looked like i had lines and leather skin and people would comment how dry my skin was even though i've never been told that in my life. I have sensitive oily skin and this was one of the longest recovery times i've had after using a product for the first time! I went back to using Fresh Soy cleaner and Avene gel cleanser as soon as the dryness went away! If you have sensitive skin on any level, do not get this product!

on 12/27/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this cleanser! I have very combination skin (very oily t-zone and dry cheeks) and I'm also acne prone. Even though this cleanser is expensive (4 oz. for $32) you only need the smallest amount to make it lather and clean your entire face. It leaves my skin clean without feeling too dry or tight. It also smells so yummy....like lavender!

Video Reviews & Tutorials