Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

2.0

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-8, Saponins, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I adore this face wash! From the first time I used it my skin felt smooth and soft and with regular use my oiliness has decreased massivley! A real result!! I want to try the rest of the range now!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This 4 oz product came free with my Clarisonic. The first time it left a little red blood vessel above my lip which went away... so I didn't use it for awhile, it was so frightening. I tried it again and it makes my face tight, even though I rinse off in the shower. I don't recommend this.

on 8/22/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am always amused when a beauty expert claims to have created products to help solve problems with her sensitive skin. I've had sensitive skin my entire life, and this cleanser didn't help at all. In fact it is very drying; my skin didn't feel clean afterwards, and the lavender smell, while not unpleasant, is not neccesary. Adding fragrance to products that are supposed to be for sensitive skin does not make any sense. There are far better products out there, and most for a lot less money.

on 6/29/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this cleanser in her discovery kit. I was really really hoping to love it. However, it almost ruined my skin. It made it dry and flakey, and for a girl who has never had a day of dry skin in her life, it was awful. My cheeks look like someone took a brillo pad to them. Very very dissapointed.

on 1/10/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if it was this wash or the detox wash (the consultant to me to use daily in the morning and detox at night), but within two days my face was so dry and irritated that my face burned and nothing i put on helped - usually it takes a couple days to normalize, but 10 days later ( i stopped using both after my second day, so 4th wash) i was still flaking around the forehead and nose area and in pain after washing my face with a milk cleanser and using a recovery cream. My face was so dry and irritated i looked like i had lines and leather skin and people would comment how dry my skin was even though i've never been told that in my life. I have sensitive oily skin and this was one of the longest recovery times i've had after using a product for the first time! I went back to using Fresh Soy cleaner and Avene gel cleanser as soon as the dryness went away! If you have sensitive skin on any level, do not get this product!

on 11/4/2007 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This Gentle Daily Wash was very pleasing to use. It feels great! However, I wasn't sure it was getting all the makeup off so I use it in the morning now. I don't like a harsh cleanser when I have bare skin so it is perfect for that. It is pricey though so I probably won't purchase once my samples are gone.