Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

3.2

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-8, Saponins, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.

on 12/10/2015 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this along with my purchase of a clarisonic. It isn't a brand I would be interested in because the founder just seems to be full of fluff and hot air. The product is harsh and drying not gentle at all.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got small size of this when I purchased my Clarisonic Mia 2. I have sensitive skin and worry when I try something new, as it may break me out. But this product didn't and after I finished the sample I ended up buying the full size. I do like using the product with the Mia, but it's a bit pricey even though I don't use it everyday. And although it states you on need a small amount I find you need a tad bit more to get a good clean. I may or may not buy it again.

If you love the scent of lavender, you'll like this. I'm on my second tube and while it is expensive, it lasts a long time. Gentle and left my normal to dry skin in good condition.

on 4/12/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I want to love this products but I canīt!
My skin has been breaking out in red spots that looks like acne after only 1 day off using this product.
Iīve never had this problem with my dermalogica products but Iīve heard so much nice things about Kateīs products I wanted to try something new.
I really hope my skin will get back to normal asap because I feel embarresed of how I look now!

Meh. It smelled good. It was gentle. It cleansed my skin...kind of. It's nothing special. I've used Mary Kay and thought cleansed my skin better. Heck, I've used Nutrogena and thought it worked just as well. It didn't do anything to really clean my pores, it just seemed like it wiped the surface. My overall thought on this product is that you can buy something equally effective at Wal-Mart. It's not a bad product, it's just no great. When you can get the same effect for $8.00, why would you pay more?

on 1/21/2008 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have been using this for 1 month so far, and I love it.I consider my skin to be very sensitive and a bit dry. By using this, folowed by KS Quench product twice a day, my skin has never felt softer ( and I am in my mid 40's). A pearl sized bit of cleanser is all you need. I love how it makes my skin look and feel, and its scent of lavender is very pleasing too! Pricey ? Maybe, but well worth it!

on 6/25/2007 6:53:00 PM

I have combination skin and tend to purchase creamy products. I got this as a sample. I have to say I love it. First let me say it doesn't strip my skin. However, it is summer and my skin is much drier in winter. I also love the scent. If you like the smell of lavendar you won't be able to resist. A good overall cleanser.

on 4/7/2007 12:49:00 AM

I started with the Depp Tissue Repair, which I love. I recieved a sample size of the gentle Daily Wash in my order. I used it 2 times and ordered the full size. The gals at Kate Somerville are very helpful when you call to order. You also get free trial sizes of other products when you place your order. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser did the job without any irritation at all. LOVED the scent and feel. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend this. Much better than the Soya Wash from Sonya Dakar, They would not give me the refund when I tried to return without a BIG HASSEL! So far, Kate Somerville seems to be living up to the hype!

on 3/25/2007 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have a sample of this Gentle Daily Wash - I've used it only 1x, but it left my skin feeling rather stripped (most foaming cleansers do that to me). I have normal / combo in summer / sensitive skin. May be better after a hot, humid summer day, but I doubt I'll even continue to use up the sample. My HG Cetaphil never lets me down.

Has a bit of lather, cleans my skin wonderfully without drying it out or making it feel tight. Love the relaxing smell of lavender, makes washing my face a pleasure.