Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Filtered by age: 44-55
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

2.0

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-8, Saponins, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.

on 12/10/2015 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this along with my purchase of a clarisonic. It isn't a brand I would be interested in because the founder just seems to be full of fluff and hot air. The product is harsh and drying not gentle at all.

on 11/28/2009 5:54:00 PM

This is a great cleanser.

Adore the scent. Gets the job done. Non-drying (but I have combo skin).

Was surprised by the negative reviews. Don't know what there is not to like, it's a pleasant smelling non-specialty cleanser . . . has no exotic claims or hyperbole, to my knowledge.

I give it only 4 lippies because unless a cleanser's doing something really unique and extraordinary, most are pretty much the same . . . they go down the drain in 2 minutes, with your dollars.

I don't begrudge an expensive product, but this is just a very nice cleanser . . . nothing more, nothing less.

Delightful product, no complaints. If you want to indulge in a nice cleanser, this is a good choice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This 4 oz product came free with my Clarisonic. The first time it left a little red blood vessel above my lip which went away... so I didn't use it for awhile, it was so frightening. I tried it again and it makes my face tight, even though I rinse off in the shower. I don't recommend this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials