Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Filtered by age: 19-24
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

3.5

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-8, Saponins, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This product is horrible please don't buy it, I just recently purchased a clarisonic and was given this wash with my purchase I used it for 1 day and the next day my face became swollen and tight later that day my face became itchy and dry, almost like a sunburn. I wish I would have read the reviews on this item prior to purchasing it. Now my skin is flaking and tingling, save your self the trouble because this is the wrist reaction I ever had.

on 2/2/2012 5:43:00 PM

Nice cleanser. Ive used it for a little while. I love how the gel is so concentrated and the fact that it is sulfate free yest lathers incredibly well is awesome! It gets skin reallllly clean. It's basically a no frills gel cleanser for all skin types but especially those who are prone to dryness as this doesn't have sulfates. I never experienced any of the reactions people talk about and I'm pretty sensitive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh, to sing the praises of a good gel cleanser that leaves me feeling clean but not dried out. It's hard to get that feeling of cleanliness that tends to come with a gel cleanser. Do not ask me why but there just happens to be a positive association with gel cleansers and feeling clean.

But this does it like a champ, and my dry and somewhat irritable skin enjoys it. While the fragrance is usually a sensitive skin nightmare, it doesn't seem to bother mine. Fragrance is often dependent on the type of fragrance as to what causes irritation so I will say that this is absolutely not for everyone.

But this gets my face feeling fresh and clean and it smells great along the way. It definitely gets off all the makeup that I don't remove separately (waterproof and the like). I look forward to using this and it delivers a good cleanse. I would gripe about the price, but I use so little that I rarely worry about making the $32 investment when I know how long a tube will last me.

This was just okay,it makes my face feel really tight afterwards which i dont enjoy..SO has used it and says the same thing,it did do a great job cleansing,i wish it foamed or lathered though..will not repurchase,ill stick with my purity.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I bought this in a "try me kit" in a small sample tube. I actually enjoyed washing my face because of the divine lavender smell(I love that scent!). It doesn't lather but it does clean without making my skin feel tight. I would repurchase this.

on 12/27/2006 7:28:00 AM

$32 for 4 ounces, so it's not very cheap but I'd say it's a good investment. There is slight foaming action, and skin feels cleansed, refreshed, and doesn't feel water-tight. It has a light clean scent as well which is a plus in my book. The packaging is also unique with its twist cap. I have combination/slightly dry skin, and this cleanser did not irritate my skin nor dry it out nor make it feel greasy. My only gripe about it is the fact that it contains lavender which is a potential skin irritant (which is the reason why I knocked it down a lippie).

Video Reviews & Tutorials