4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 months ago

A mineral finishing powder that gives skin a very subtle candlelit glow. Color is a fair ivory beige with a slight grey undertone that can get ashy if built up too much and tiny tiny gold microglitters.

Compared to Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana its whiter, less pink, and less glittery. Both have that subtle glow but the glitters in the Lightscapade are micro refined and stay in …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1180 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromHnsb

10 months ago

This works beautifully if you're after a very subtle, natural-looking satin highlight for fair skin. I've also used it all over my face as an all-over finishing powder. It's a nice product that lasts ages in the pan and looks stunning on your vanity (it's like a pearl or something).

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Oct/05/2018

This is a beautiful satin highlighter. It looks natural on the skin and quite blinding if layered, without emphasizing texture. The color is a neutral shell white, perfect for fair skin. Definitely recommend this.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (185 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/25/2018

I'm pretty picky with highlighters, but this one I love. I'm super pale and it looks great on my skin tone. I'm also unable to put a dent in it! My only complaint is that it can look a bit chunky if you layer it on.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Mar/26/2018

I love the lightscapade shade. Unlike other highlighters, this is not intense but gives me a natural glow. This is the highlighter that I always use on my makeup and would probably purchase again after I use it all up.
You can see my pictures and reviews @ http://www.diaryofaiko.com/2018/03/review-mac-mineralize-skinfinish_24.html

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/28/2018

It was the first product I ever bought as a highlighter, but now I feel that there are so much better products in the market.... It leaves a very natural dewy and glowing look. However, it vanished after a couple of hours of use, which is a bit of a let down. I still use it though. It still is a good product and I love to see how the colours get mixed in the pan.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

fromiszye

Mar/04/2017

This was the first highlighter i ever bought and I still love it! Has a pretty shift and suited to pale skin

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/12/2016

I do love this product, perfect highlight if you are on the fairer side only complaint is that it doesn't last, this completely disappears after about 2 to 3 hours, considering the price tag it's a big disappointment and because of this I would not purchase again.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jul/12/2016

This my go to on everyday basis. It makes everythimg pop and glow in a natural way. I use it with a tad setting spray for a bit more intense look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/28/2016

Amazing for a natural highlight!
If you're looking for something very glowly and more intense then this isn't for you.

The shine is subtle which works really well if you're going for more of a dewy look, and want to use all over the skin as a setting powder rather than on feature points. (I tend to have to use a stronger highlight for some parts) …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool