T3 Tourmaline Domed Duality Straightener and Curler

No Image

1.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Not much to say about this piece of junk except that it does a terrible job of straightening my wavy/curly hair and was the biggest waste of money ever.

Would I buy this thing agian, HECK NO! This was a peice of junk and the worst hair straightener I have ever had. It didn't curl or straighten my hair what so soever. Also whatever kind of curl of straight I got my hair looked dull and crappy so not impressed with this at all. Now I have purchase the T3 Boost Heat Seeking Liquid Iron Booster recommended by a SA at Sephora and last minute impulse buy at the counter and I used it one time and like the results and felt it protected my hair very well. Not a condition but I think it does at protection and shine when you are going to use the iron. Just use a small amount though too much could make things feel a bit goopy. Before I full review on that one I am going to use it again this SAT when I am going out dancing and going to curl my hair with my GHD IV pink styler, THAT IS A GIFT FROM GOD, seriously ladies put the cash out on the GHD you will see and feel the difference instantly and like the restults from use of it, trust me. I was using a CHI before and thought highly of that but this one the GHD is so much better and makes the CHI literally blow, so just bite the bullet and buy one of the new ones. I got the Pink 1 inch IV style MK4 I think. And it is great. Package I got has a information CD along with carrying case and clips and a roll mat to set iron on if needed. WACTH out for EBAY, there are way too many fakes and I wouldn't even attempt it, I got mine from a well known stylist and the package I bought would of retailed for $255 but I got it with shipping from her thankfully for $179.00, so still not cheap but saved some money and now that I know these are the best it is all I will buy even if they cost a car payment....lol

on 12/26/2006 6:37:00 PM

What a piece of junk, and for $160??? I got roped into purchasing this at Sephora by one SA who claimed to be a hairstylist. She said she loved this product. She did a demo on me and though I wasn't impressed by the amount of curl, the SA assured me that I just needed to practice at home. So I went home and attempted to curl my very long, straight, coarse, damaged hair and got these sad wimpy waves that disappeared in 10 minutes. The iron kept turning off too, and it didn't seem to be getting very hot. When I used it on my hair, I heard the sizzling of my hair which freaked me out. Sorry, but I am NOT going to hold onto an overpriced iron that doesn't do squat except burn my already damaged hair! I returned it to Sephora...I don't really curl my hair that often anyway, and this is piss poor...

Popular Hair Styling Tools