4.2

price range

Reviews

fromjlushh

2 months ago

I've had this blush for around 5 years.Nearly all gone now. I do rotate between 3-4 blushes, but still. Excellent value for money. All MAC blushes are imo.

I'm NW15 and this is THE PERFECT every day blusher for me. I apply it with mac 168 (pretty heavy handed) and you can't go wrong. Good blush to use if you do your makeup in a rush, or like me - on public transport.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/15/2017

I love the formulation of this place. I'm not sure if all of Mac's satin blushes are like this, but this is especially beautiful. On my light olive (C2) skin, this shows up a pale blue-toned pink, almost lavender, and it has this beautiful silver sheen to it. It makes me look like a human unicorn. I really cannot express how beautiful this shade and formula is. I can see myself wearing …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/07/2017

I'm NC25, neutral undertone. For years, this was my go-to blusher. Recently though, I have found that the colour payoff is rather weak. I'd still look pale even after 2-3 strokes of this on each cheek. Also, the satin shimmer tends to accentuate open pores. Not loving this blush so much now.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Mar/01/2017

Was super excited for this as a light cool pink, but on my nc25-30 complexion it takes a ton of layering and product to show up. It is SO pretty when it does though, super ethereal and glowy and seamless, so I give it 4 stars. The packaging seems super weak so I try to be careful with it. I'd probably go for a more pigmented shade next time but this will do for now!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2.0

Apr/01/2016

I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't show up in my skin at all. I'm between an NC15 and NC20. Really wanted to love this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Feb/26/2016

Just not enough pigmented, you really need to be a ghost to make it look good on you.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0
fromNesoi

Jan/28/2016

One of the worst MAC blushes I have tried. Whilst it looks like a nice cool baby pink in the pan, I'm a neutral NC20 and this gives hardly any colour payoff on me. When built up all it leaves me with is a frosty silver shimmer that accentuates pores and looks awful. Texture is not smooth and doesn't blend easily. Not worth the price at all.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/28/2016

Well-Dressed is a very light dolly pink shade. I'm light olive and I have to really pack it on to get it to show up. It's VERY light and VERY sheer. And because it has a slight shimmer (which would normally be very subtle), when I heavily apply it (because I have to) the shimmer becomes very pronounced. I actually like the frosty ice princess look I get with it but it's not a very …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Dec/12/2015

I am an NC 20 and this product did not show up on my skin. Maybe I am looking for a better color pay off than a subtle pink shade. Mind you, I have a bit of red on my cheeks and this just looks like bleh. Cubic on the other hand shows up quite nicely. Oh well, I really want to love this blush as I am a MAC blush addict but it didn't work for me.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/25/2015

Ok long story short: I am a very yellow toned Hispanic/Asian girl. For YEARS I have had an awful time finding pink blushes that work with my skin tone. I have tried so many different pink blushes and they all turn orange, muddy or some other bizarre shade on my skin. I have never found a pink blush that actually kept its pink color once it hits my skin; till today that is. I tried MAC mocha and …Read more

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm