The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain - 01 Rose Pink

The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain - 01 Rose Pink

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol, Red 33.

on 5/15/2017 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

when i knew that emma watson liked this lip stain i bought it literally on impulse. the color i had is red pomegranate and im thinking of buying the shade dusty rose. i think its better than benefit's benetint, but not better than korean lip tints. i still cant put this down because the color really suits me; it makes me look fresher overall. i used it as a cheek tint several times, though i had no issues with the longetivity, i dont like how i had to blend them out in a hurry. it sets really quickly. and i like the old packaging better, but this is also okay.

on 3/17/2017 12:00:00 PM

As weird as this may this sound, I got this becos of its name as i looking for a rosy pink lipstick for a long time. I actually went to the store looking for a liquid lipstick but found this instead .Boy was i disappointed! Its doesnt even stick on my lips even after a few secs! The consistency is too diluted and runny. Not to mention expensive.

The MUA at the store was nice to show me the technique to use the product with brush and all. It did look nice in the store. But when im my own DIY -MUA -at home, funnily the color hardly shows up on my NC37 tone. I truly regret this buy. I should just stick to powder blush...arhgggh!. Even if i do get color on, it doesnt lasts.. pshh! Its like applying dots of blood on the apples of the your cheeks then dabbing.Ughhh.. Always feels like im doing some horror movie makeup in the mornings :(

But im determined to use every ounce of the product so i can reward myself with a nice powder blusher later. This nasty lesson is just to remind me, not be foolish with impulse purchases and hopefully i learn!

on 1/9/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is an awesome lip and cheek stain. I've been using it for both. The shade gives your cheeks a super warm rosy glow. The only downside to this product is the cost (approx. $14.00 CDN).

The packaging is super convenient and it's fairly easy to apply! I use a cotton pad to evenly disperse the colour! It's nice because if you put too much on, it is easily blend-able.

This shade is awesome for any skin tone. It's perfect for this cold weather because it gives your cheeks that nice wintery glow!

This is a lovely cheek stain and honestly, I consider it the best blush I have ever used because it is just SO natural. It blends with the skin and gives it a gorgeous, long lasting, rosy colour. Unlike powder/cream blushes that sometimes tend to "sit" on the skin and quite obviously look like makeup, this product becomes one with the skin's texture and doesn't look like makeup at all.

I've been a bit disappointed by the colour, since I was expecting a deep red and got a fuchsia instead, which is why I don't use it on my lips but for the cheeks, it's ideal and completely natural looking. Even after hours and hours from the application, it's still there and looking perfect.

I find it quite pricey, but in comparison with BeneTint's ridiculously inflated price, it actually seems quite reasonable, so I will definitely purchase it again.

I'm in two minds about this product, ordinarily I wouldn't have bought it as its full price is quite high and I suppose thats the reason I wouldn't but it again because it's not that amazing.

However I do like the product. Its a kind of watery consistancy that dries very quickly do be sure to rub in fast. On the cheeks I find it quite hard to blend out, so although the colour it's nice and natural, harsh edges make it look a bit funny. Although maybe I just need more practice in adopting it. On the lips this product is easier to apply, but you need two or three costs of it to really notice the colour, but after that it really does look great for a nice natural day product.

Overall an ok product, difficult to apply, but if manage can look good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is the only blush that i use .. i try using many different things but i always go back to this stain .. it looks super natural on, seriously like ur wearing nothing and it looks like your cheeks are naturally rosy .. i use the applicator to apply it on my cheeks and then i blend it with my fingers. it stays on all day long , i wear it @9 am and come back home at 10pm and looks like i just applied it. it looks amazing in photos. its my 6th bottle to use, its 115 L.E here in Egypt so its on the pricey side and that is the only down side to it.

i cant say enough about this product its my favorite thing ever !!! i cant live without this product

on 1/6/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this product. It's one of my favorite lip/cheek stains that I've ever owned (I prefer this on my lips to my cheeks though).

The deep, flushed rose shade suits a variety of complexions and provides such a natural look. Sriously ladies, if you seek the look of naturally rosy cheeks and healthy pink lips, then this is the product for you. I have a light brown complexion and pretty much no healthy, natural hint of pink in my lips or cheeks, so this product is pretty much HG for me. It looks exactly like my lips and cheeks do when I'm just getting in from the old or finishing a workout.

It also has great wear time. It lasts for several hours on my lips with no reapplications or touchups (even through eating and drinking), plus it feels light weight and comfortable. Some people say that this is drying, which I guess is true, but a thin layer of balm will fix that.

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's kind of hard to apply to the cheeks. I usually dab the wand on them a few times and blend with my fingers, but that sometimes results in a patchy look (especially during the winter months when I have dry skin on my cheeks).

You don't get much product in the little vile, but it's not expensive so that can be forgiven. All in all, this is an amazing addition to any makeup collection. I normally wear lipstick and blush (to work and other occasions where I want to look very polished), but this is a little gem to stash in your purse on days when you want a little pick me up, but don't want to look too "done" (I always wear this at the gym). It will take your face from lifeless to lively :)

on 2/9/2012 10:41:00 AM

This product is one of the most amazing products I know about! This is definitly my no. 1 must have product(I also use Benefit Benetint which I also love!). I love that it glides on with a gel-like consistency and gives a natural flush to mye lips and cheeks! I know you can get it in an orange-y color as well, but this is glitter-free and the orange one isn't! It's so extremly good, that I can have one product that does it all! On a hot summerday, I can cope with just using this product - no more, no less! It is worth bying!

on 6/17/2012 10:59:00 PM

I loved this at first but then starting disliking how it looked on my lips, a light application is easy to apply and looks alright but add a few coats and the bottom lip is redder then the top, it's harder to get a even look on the top then the bottom lip and I wouldn't put this on when your lips are dry.
I'm yet to try it on my cheeks:)

I've recently confirmed that this is one product I cannot live without. I actually stopped using it (for a while) when I learned about the Benetint and Posietint. I loved the Posietint and used it for quite some time but Benetint truly disappointed me. Since I have always loved rosy pink stains, I bought The Body Shop lip and cheek tint again to compare it with my Benetint and to my surprise, The Body Shop's much much better. It's gel like consistency makes it easier to apply and it doesn't leave marks/dots on your face (after blending). It gives me a natural rosy cheek look which I absolutely love. I don't even know why I gave it up to try Benetint. I started using this when I was 18 (I'm 29 now) and now I know this is truly my HG cheek stain. There may be other brands and products better than this but this lip and cheek stain from The Body Shop just works perfectly for me. Hope it does for others, too.