Uploaded by scopingforyou

price range

Reviews

fromldawn

Mar/25/2012

Does any know where i can buy this?
I LOVE THIS FACE WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

fromMREE3

Mar/05/2012

I really like this stuff - I have sensitive, funky skin, and I was worried about this...but it's great, smells good, and works well. but, do'nt get it in your eyes.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/15/2009

I have used this cleanser for years and am very disappointed that WalMart (at least the one in my town) no longer carries it. In fact it is hard to find an inexpensive cleanser at WalMart (or any store) anymore.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/19/2009

ive been using this on and off for 3 years

and this turns out tho be the best

i mixxed it in with avon wet n wild and others and has been great on coming pimples and existing ones my face is always fresh too

About reviewer (109 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

fromYCR

Nov/15/2008

I've been using Equate stuff since I discovered that this brand contains exactly the same active ingredients that other recognized brands (such as Neutrogena, St. Ives, Clean & Clear, Pantene, Etc.) they do EXACTLY the same thing as the product they say you can compare it with and this brand is a lot cheaper than the original one, they are basically a copy... I've used this …Read more

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Apr/07/2008

So far, I really like this cleanser. I have only been using it about a week, but I needed a decent semi-soothing cleanser because I use Differin at night. I use this both am and pm. It doesn't lather at all...I kind of thought it would a bit, but not even a little, and I have actually come to like that quite a bit, It is less mentholy than the Neutrogena, though the ingrediant list is …Read more

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/10/2008

I can not live without this cleanser. I didn't like the smell at first but it is mild and I got over that really fast when I saw how much better my skin looked after using this.This is a very creamy gentle and effective cleanser. Takes off all my makeup. I don't use waterproof makeup so I don't know how well it works for that.Rinses easily. My only complaint is that I would like it …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/26/2007

I love equate brand products because they're no different than the name brands except for the price and packaging. Especially the facial cleanser. It works like a charm when nothing else will do!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/09/2007

I love this stuff! When I finally ran out I got another cheap brand of creamy facial cleaner, but it had soap in it. It seriously irritated my skin. This stuff didn't dry me out at all, cause I think it has to be soap free. I can put some strong acne medicine on my face and it won''t dry out because of this awesome stuff! Great for people with sensitive skin! Good price!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/24/2006

This smells so much better than Neutrogena Deep Clean and is around 3 dollars! It also doesn't have that "tingle" only a minor menthol feeling. However both cleansers are wonderful and this helps keep the complexion smooth, unirritated and makeup free. Such a godsend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (313 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure