Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy
Britney Spears - Midnight FantasyBritney Spears - Midnight Fantasy

HG fragrance! The packaging, the floral, heavy scent is just the right thing for me. Lasts hours and hours and I'll never get tired of it. People asked me what I was wearing and they were surprised it's by Britney Spears (I know Elizabeth Arden plays a role, but who cares). If you love a heavy, mysterious, flirty, floral, sweet fragrance then try it and buy it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Midnight Fantasy is a bright, fruity, fun and flirty perfume with just the right amount of sex appeal to make you feel deliciously slutty. The top notes of sour cherry and plum are loud and intense, quite sweet but tart enough to prevent the scent from smelling sickly. It dries down to a sweet vanilla and amber base. It has great staying power, lasting all day for me. I get a lot of compliments wearing this perfume. I think it is great to wear all year round, particularly at night.
This perfume is perfect for a sexy girl who wants to spend the night dancing and flirting. This perfume makes me feel so happy when wearing it, I have repurchased it twice. It is young and fun!

Top notes: Sour cherry, Plum.
Heart notes: Iris, Orchid, Freesia.
Base notes: Amber, Musk, Vanilla.
(Notes from Fragrantica)

on 2/26/2017 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not ashamed to say that this is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. I love perfume. I own lots of it. I even sold it for a long time. I have never been given more compliments from total strangers on any other perfume. This one stands out! While the original fantasy can be compared to almost any other celebrity fragrance from Elizabeth Arden and almost all of the Juicy Couture options, Midnight Fantasy is truly unique.

Let me start by saying I LoVe this perfume & have for years. Now, a bit of a rant. Please stop being SO close minded that you put an "AGE" rage on YOUR opinion on who can wear what scents. That is YOUR perception. What's in YOUR mind. A person over 30 has the same right to like sweet berries as a 18 Y/) CHILD that likes Chanel. YOU like what YOU like & have NO business telling others what age they need to be to like a scent. SCENTS are "personal perceptions" No ones is going to be the same. Just like some like this & some do not. That is about as ridiculous as me saying if you are under 25, you have to like APPLES, but over 25, you need to like Oranges. WTH.

on 12/21/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this was a blind buy at shopper's drug mart for $19.99 for the big bottle. i absolutely love it. it smells like berries and cream to me but not in a sickly overwhelming way. i keep wanting to smell myself all day with this on. lasting power is very decent - i sprayed at 8.30am and it's now 3pm and i still detect it fairly noticabely. i will re-purchase for sure because it's so delicious and fruity

on 5/25/2016 12:20:00 AM

This is my HG scent! The perfect amount of berries and vanilla musk. Lasts all day long and you can get it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99! A definite steal of a deal! I always get compliments when wearing this scent.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own Chloe, Narcisco Rodriguez, Juicy Couture (Viva La Juciy), Torry Burch, Armani and this is the only fragrance that my boyfriend has commented on. He said "ohhh you smell so good, let me stay here so I can smell you". I was shocked! I have spent so much money on other perfumes and this is what he likes! At first I thought the smell was too powerful and cloying. You have to wait a little on this one though, give it a chance. Give it some time to develop and wait for the dry down. It was worth it for me. It's a very unique smell, unlike any of the others that I own, very sweet and not your usual flowery smell. It's great to have when you want something a little different. It smells like blueberries but with a mystery to it. At this price I will definitely repurchase! It's addicting in a way. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this as the 2 in one fantasy combo. While I loved the fantasy pink, I hated midnight fantasy! I'd force myself to spray it like maybe once or twice but it was always a mistake, there is a very strong synthetic sour candy smell (not in a make you wanna eat kind of way) and the worst part... it would always give the most ginormous headache every damn time. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it so I threw it out.

on 4/7/2016 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is definitely a darker fragrance. Upon first spritz, the plum is very obvious and it's combined with the tartness of sour blueberries. It later dries down to a creamier/sweeter vanilla base.

It's a night time scent, and reminds me of that one scene in the Leonardo DiCaprio The Great Gatsby film where he and Daisy sneak out into his garden to secretly make out while his party is going on, for some reason. Keywords/connotations would be: night, dark, passion, intoxication, juicy, seduction.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The box is an iridescent deep blue and purple and the actual bottle is midnight blue, round and ever so slightly transparent. It has circular blue jewels encrusted on it and a small round stopper and a metallic purple textured neck. I guess you could probably just look on Google Images for this though.

Cons about it: the sillage is not very strong and it fades pretty quickly throughout the day, a maximum of 4 hours. I guess this would be alright if you were using it as a nighttime scent though. I probably would not repurchase it again, just because I'm wanting to explore other perfumes.

on 3/25/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say, I love love love this perfume! I have Chloe Love Story, Ralph Lauren Romance, Tory Burch and all those designers ones but this is my summer scent. It does so well with the chemistry of my skin - I get compliments all the time. It is not artificial smelling on me and leave a nice faint trail. I do florals for fall, winter and spring but I return to subtle sweet in the summer. It is humid in Charleston and it fit me perfectly.

Popular Fragrances