Korres Yoghurt Body Butter

Korres Yoghurt Body Butter

Don't judge me but I use this product as a face cream. If you look at the ingredients, it has great moisturizing ingredients, actually has yogurt and also has a couple of anti-oxidants. It is also is tube packaging, so they will remain stable.

I have combination acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out or makes my face red. In the morning, I wake up with nicely hydrated and soft skin. The moisturizer sinks in quite nicely. It doesn't sink in immediately since the texture is a little thick so I apply atleast an hour before going to bed.

I bought the small travel sized tube which is 50 ml for $10. Considering my use of it as a face cream, it is a darn good deal!

If you look at the ingredients of many face creams, including the ones from Korres itself, they don't have very different ingredients. In fact some of them even have worse ingredients that this body butter. It is all about marketing. They lead you to believe that unless it says so in the packaging, you can't use it on your face. I'm thinking that people with dry skin will like it even more. If you are sensitive to fragrance, then that might be a problem but fragrance has never irritated me so it is working out fantastically for me.

You can go to sephora's website and copy/paste each ingredient into google to see that it will indeed work as a great face cream. If you are looking for one, give this a go. You might end up loving it, like I did!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favorite of all the Body Butters, Most wonderful, beautiful scent. Worth the money. Relaxes the senses when you put it on. Leaves skin feeling nourished and refreshed.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

The product moisturizes well compared to the other body butters in the Korres line. It is a little thicker than the consistency of lotion and will have to be rubbed into the skin. A little goes a long way. The scent is not desirable and reminds me of plastic (which dissipates fairly quickly). I would not repurchase this scent again.

I hate the smell of yogurt, especially after I have eaten it and the container emanates that sour smell... yuck. But I love Korres body butters, so I was anxious to try this, smell unsmelled. And it did not disappoint. It doesn't smell like yogurt, but it's hard to describe what exactly it does smell like. It has a mild, lotion-y scent but with a little zing, kind of tangy... it is unique, moisturizing, and the scent is really growing on me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got hooked on the smell of this stuff when I got a sample of the yogurt facial mask. It's very hard to describe how it smells..it's a sweet (but not overly sweet) yet I feel like there's a smidgen, barely noticeable hint of cinnamon in there somewhere too. I really like this..smells so warm and comforting, though most definitely nothing like yogurt! Overall it's very lightweight yet moisturizing, but by no means is this a heavy duty moisturizer in my opinion. It helps take some of the super dryness I get in my hands during the winter away, but my poor cuticles still remain a bit rough. :( But overall I'm very pleased, it sinks in quickly and does not leave any icky sticky residue feeling behind which I like. The smell is not very offensive or strong which is a plus as well. :D

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing for my skin. My skin is very dry and it is no easy feat to quench the dryness. But this product moisturizes it beautifully. I only need a littke bit for my skin to feel and look moisturized. I'm not sure what it smells like. It's kind of sweet and kind of spicy at the same time. Not at all what yoghurt smells like. Whatever the scent is supposed to be I love it. The ingredients are excellent, as is typical with Korres. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the price is pretty steep, which might keep me from getting it again once I run out.

on 10/25/2009 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a fabulous body moisturizer. It's great for dry skin like mine, but it absorbs quickly. It was great to banish the tiny bumps that appear in my tighs some days after waxing. I like the smell, altough it doesn't smell like yogurt at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Nice, light bodied body butter. Mild scent, good moisturizing without all of the greasy residue you generally get. It really seems to get in there and smooth your skin, unlike some creams that leave your skin as flaky and gross as they found it. The price is a sticking point, but I could still see buying it in a gift pack or the occasional splurge.

on 6/18/2009 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great body butter, nice and thick but not sticky. Gives you a great glow afterwards, nice scent which isnt too strong and doesnt linger.

on 3/30/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like I suspect many recent reviewers of Korres products of late, I scored this at TJ Maxx for 5 USD (along with a whole lot of other Korres products). I'm still giving it a 5 for price though, because it sells for a lot of money at full retail for only a 5 oz bottle. Best pump I've ever used, though!

I like this much better than the Guava version, mainly due to the lack of a powerful scent. I give it only a 4 as a moisturizer, though, because its not a particularly long lasting moisturizer, and needs to be thinned a bit with water for easy application. I'd rather see it sold in a bigger bottle at about the consistency of their Yoghurt Cooling Gel, which is IMO the perfect consistency for a moisturizer.

Love it, but will have to think twice about repurchasing when my two bottles run out, due to the price. I'll probably get it anyway, though, because now that TJ Maxx has gotten me hooked on Korres, I don't know if I'll be able to give up the habit! In the last two weeks, I've picked up about 250 USD worth of Korres products at TJ Maxx for about 50 USD, and they have made a Korres believer out of me.