Orly Cherry Bomb

4.6

I got this for $2.20 at Ocean State Job Lot. Best $2.20 I have spent on polish! It is gorgeous and goes on opaque in a single coat! It didn't chip but only wore off on the tips slowly (I do a lot of typing). If I had to describe it, I would say it reminds me of when you look closely at a candied apple. It's gorgeous.

This color is really pretty in the bottle but it has a LOT of orange in it. For my skin tone oranges just dont look good, but if you have a skintone that works well with orange polish than this would be a very nice polish for you. You can see in the bottle its very orangy but i went aginst my better judgment anyway because it was so pretty. I will end up giving it away I am sure. I have pretty light skin. Not fair but light and this makes my hands look washed out. I wanted so bad to like this polish because it is very different and eye catching. Application is nice, and I would still recommend this to someone with darker skin.

Ugh, It's orange. I was expecting a classic cherry red instead I get a pearlized bright orange. It makes my yellow toned skin look sallow and has a neon 80's glow.

Stay away if you like deep reds or look better with pinks.

I recently got my nails done and decided to do something different so I picked this shade. I am in love! The colour is rich, vibrant and fun! I couldn't stop staring at my nails and got tons of compliments on the shade. The only complaint I had was that it chipped easily, but was easy to fix with a quick touch up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this color!
The name Cherry Bomb isn't very fitting and could lead ones expectations to a really red hue, which I would say it isn't. It's a tomato red with orange.
The picture on this site is very true to the shade.
I just got my toes done in it yesterday and I've already bought a bottle. So far no chipping but I haven't really given it a chance to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Spotted this color on a woman sitting on the bleachers in front of me at a college graduation in California! The sunny sky blasted this color all up in my face. I was like, "Excuse me miss..." and the rest is history. A beautiful orangey red with gold shimmer that's yummy for the summertime.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous color, you will get tons of compliments! This is the #1 used polish at the salon I work at for the month of April/08. Like the reviewer below me mentioned, its a warm red with no orange undertones, however the micro gold shimmer can make it appear orange/red at first glance. Its the gold infused shimmer that really make this polish different then a lot of reds out there. The name is fun, and fits it perfectly. I am in love with Orly's polish texture, and how fast, and even they dry. I much prefer Orly to OPI and other top brands. The grip top is very convienant, and you get your moneys worth. Buying Orly from Sallys is also cheaper then getting from CVS for reference. I couldnt be happier, I bought this color aftering seeing it on so many people, and I got the last one at sallys, so apparently everyone is loving it! Young, or old, you will love this polish if you are a red fan!

One of my favorite reds!! And it's not really a red red, it's more a warm red, awesome pearly sheeny shimmery goodness! This is definetely one of my fav polishes. It almost has like a red pearl to it. I get tons of compliments on it & great opaqueness with just one coat. Two coats looks yummier of course.

Orly polishes I LOVE especially b/c of the rubber top. Wear is great & with a shinny top coat this really stands out in a crowd. Anyway, I would repurchase this in a heartbeat & I honestly recommend this to everyone!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Orly Cherry Bomb is an extremely bright warm red, not orangey, just true red. It's a shimmer with such fine gold sparkle that it almost looks metallic or frosted, but in a subtle way. Application was awesome, opaque in one coat! This is a perfect Christmas red and a staple for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shade it is the perfect shiny red!! Very flattering and is definitely one of my favorites!

Popular Polishes