Philosophy The Milkman Suitcase

No Image

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is so cute! My teenage daughter got this for me for Christmas and I just love it! The lunchbox idea is really cute - I use it to hold my chocolate stash now ;-) Everything smells like chocolate milk. I absolutely LOVE the Lip Shine - it looks great and tastes yummy - there are little gold flecks, but it doesn't look glittery at all. I have 3 of them now - one in my purse, one in my makeup case, and one on my desk. This and Vanilla Birthday Cake are my HG lip products! The shower gel is great - lathers well, leaves a chocolately scent for a very short while. The body souffle is okay - it's on the thin side, which doesn't do a lot for my winter dry skin. It also feels a bit sticky at first, but it's nice all the same. I will probably use it more for summer when I want something lighter. All in all a nice set - particulary for a cute gift idea.

on 12/20/2006 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a "suitcase" that looks like a lunchbox and it contains a shower gel, lip gloss, and body souffle, all of which smell like chocolate milk. The packaging is downright adorable, and all three items are yummy. The lip gloss is sheer, shiny, tastes good enough to eat, and it makes my lips look fuller. I like it so much I ordered the A Few Good Men lip shine trio so I could have another Milkman gloss with the other two. The body souffle is a light lotion that sinks into skin immediately. My only gripe is that at two ounces, the amount is awfully stingy. The other items are decent sized - 8 oz for the shower gel and .5 ounces for the lip shine. I'd definitely buy these items again either individually or as a suitcase set.

Popular Body Skincare Products