2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

are you kidding about the low rating? i love this foundation and would repurchase again and again but i think they discountinued it (at least in my country). i got them on a buy one get one half off so the price wasnt so bad. i got them in 300 sand and 400 (cant remember the name, natural beige i think?) and they match my skin tone perfectly as i use 300 in winter and 400 in summer. yes i have had them for a little while and yes i know its bad you should chuck them out after 6months or so, but i only wear foundation very sparingly when i go clubbing (once a week) so they are lasting me ages. the color match is so good as i have yellow undertone and its so hard to find a drug store foundation with yellow undertone! the staying power is good, i do need to put powder on though coz im oily as! i think most of the negative comments come from application, i mean seriously you cant use a foundation brush for this! i just dot some on a small area of my face at a time and buff it in with a kabuki or a dense flat top brush and it works wonderfully! try this method and see if it works!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

from

9 years ago

Horrible. Hate it so much. Washed out the glass container and put in my moisturiser. D: Horrrible foundation.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Absolutely horrible. Half expected it as i picked it up for just $5 AUD. Applied it both with hands, sponge, and brush and nothing made it look any good. Was incredibly streaky and just looked horrible. Like little balls of colour had been misted onto my skin. Hard to blend and colour range didn't suit my olive skin, far too pink. Just a poor performer all round I think. But this was on my skin, it may be different on yours, but i just found this foundation incredibly hard to work with.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

I bought this because it was on sale and decided to try it out. After the first two week of using it I was very disappointed. I broke out from it and had to stop using it. It was also a bad foundation because it made my face even shinier than it already is, but I guess thats my fault because I do have an oily face and I should be buying powder foundations, and the color just wasn't right, it looked fake. I would not recommend anyone to use this because it is just overall a bad product.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Having spot-prone/oily skin I was excited about this foundation as it claims to be good at keeping oil at bay. I brought it a few days ago and was bitterly disappointed. I have very fair skin and my previous vichy foundation suited it perfectly, but even in the lightest shade (100 ivory) this product makes my face looks orange and unnatural. At first I thought it was working at keeping me shine-free but within a couple of days my skin is back to looking oily and shiny after a few hours. Don't be conned like me into thinking that the mousse version is also 'oil-free and talc-free' like the liquid version - it isn't. Something that I learned when I woke up this morning to find lots of new spots in places I never normally get spots! Sad to say this foundation goes in the bin, and I go back to my trusty old vichy.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

why is this getting such bad reviews? personally i loved this product, the 'cooling' that its meant to give you actually works, its the perfect match for my skin colour and it stayed on most of the day for school... perfect?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

10 years ago

Mine wouldn't blend properly! It also highlighted my flaws. Definitely won't be buying again.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

10 years ago

packaging = super unsanitary. this is heavy, so chalky, so unblendable, the color range is terrible and just a shame to foundations everywhere. it transfers all over the place.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

3.0

10 years ago

I have mixed opinions about this foundations. I found that the colour range was ridiculous at my local store - there were only 5 colours. I got 100 ivory which is a little too light but 200 was too dark, so I figured i could just darken this with a little bronzer. There are however some factors of this foundation that I really like. It's a great consistency, perfect amount of coverage and blends like a dream. I find that it is pretty matte and stays this way, and gives me flawless skin when set with powder. The main problem I find is this is that doesn't stay for long. This didn't break me out either. This is a pretty typical rimmel product - there just not that amazing, and they all let me down someway or another.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

ok worst foundation!!i bought it when it was new out, looked lovely in the tub and felt soo nice and cool on your face....but then it just went all dry and unblendable and chalk like...i was sooo dissapointed!i just wouldnt buy this again at all.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair