Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

4.7

on 3/1/2013 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous pinky beige rose blush. The gold frosting is very subtle and just gives a sheen without sparkle. Lovely blush formula very pigmented unlike all of Revlon's other blush products. Bring this back!

on 8/30/2008 1:14:00 AM

I love this, I got it cheap in a Kirks sale but would now pay for price if I need another. Its a lovely colour and not shiney and gold like I first thought, I have very pale skin and it is the perfect colour I use it most days. I use a soft blush brush and sweep over my cheeks, its great!

I have fair skin with somewhat pinkish cheeks and nose. Since that is the case i have trouble finding a blush that was a good match and did not make my cheeks bright pink. I really love love this blush! i use it everyday since i purchased it. It is also one of the few that has stayed in my make-up bag. I have tried other non-drugstore blushes but none of them compares to the color of this one. It is very natural looking, has nice texture and the slight shimmer is perfect!! only thing the package sucks!!