Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

4.3

on 6/19/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this color. This is perfect for my yellowish olive skin. A nice medium pink color with a bit of golden shimmer. It's so pretty, and I always feel so pretty wearing it, lol. I love the "pinched cheeks" look that this gives me.

I would definitely buy this again but I bought it at a 99cent store a looong time ago, maybe even over a year, and haven't seen it anywhere since. Oh well, at least there's a lot of product, I haven't even hit pan yet :)

on 3/14/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this blush, I use this for sculpting my face. I'm tanned so I think the color is perfect for my skin. I wish it had a bit more shimmer in it though hehe :)

on 2/17/2008 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like the great packaging, because since it has no clasp, it's always easy to open and I avoid the common occurance of me breaking my blush by snapping the case open or shut. I also like the very subtle gold glitter. This color is just a bit too dark for me however, it's a deep rose color that would look better on someone with cool toned skin, and not too pale. (I'm very pale with yellow undertones) I've found a use for this occasionally for a more formal evening with a red or blue-toned berry color lipstick on a special occasion and for a relatively cheap blush it's very nice and lasts a long time. Won't buy it again though, it'll last me.