Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is honestly my favorite blush and it lasts forever. It really is perfect for my skin no matter what depth I'm at. Its matte but not dry or flat looking and really flattering. It's buildable and doesnt kick back or deliver too much colour to the cheek and I find it compliments most bronzers and highlights without causing any colour clashes or reddening a contour.

on 6/16/2010 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I'm a MAC C3/NC25/NC30. This colour is lovely rose on me with a slight shimmer. I find it very natural looking and would recommend it to anyone with light-medium skin looking for a natural flush. At the moment it is winter her and my skin colour is lighter than usual I am finding it can look a little too red/berry on me for my liking. But then again I have acne prone which is prone to some redness in the cheeks at times which I do not like and that is the same colour that I am getting from this blush at this time of year. This is a HG blush for me in every season except winter. Please note this has not caused any breakouts on my skin

on 1/21/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this blush and it became one of my staples. I've purchases this 3 times already. Love the pink/gold shimmer. The gold swirls disappear after one stroke, but there are about 4 gold circles on the pan that deliver a sublte gold shimmer to your cheeks. I'm nc42 and this looks amazing. I love it more than mac's warm soul!

I have fair skin with somewhat pinkish cheeks and nose. Since that is the case i have trouble finding a blush that was a good match and did not make my cheeks bright pink. I really love love this blush! i use it everyday since i purchased it. It is also one of the few that has stayed in my make-up bag. I have tried other non-drugstore blushes but none of them compares to the color of this one. It is very natural looking, has nice texture and the slight shimmer is perfect!! only thing the package sucks!!

on 1/16/2008 6:46:00 PM

I LOVE how it looks on. It really looks like a natural flush after you blend. However, I've got blackheads on my cheeks now ever since I've been using it daily!!! I have fairly nice skin too, so this is highly unusual. It's got to be the blush! It totally stinks b/c it really does look good. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking about writing to the company.

this blush is so pretty! when you first buy it, you'll notice all the gold swirls, however after the first smear of a brush, that gold goes away and you're left with just a few circles of gold. the rose color is really nice too...its not too dark but not too pale. i have fair skin and it looks really nice and natural on me and gives a beautiful glow. it lasts for quite awhile too. the only reason i give it a four instead of a five is because of the packaging...the lid doesn't actually snap closed, but it just kind of hinges. it doesn't seem too safe to me in terms of staying closed like in a makeup bag or something like that.

on 8/8/2007 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice pink color.. not too bright or pastel.. kinda like a medium rose. I wear this almost every day.. it's very flattering on my pale self.. hehe. I got Naughty Spce too and it's very nice as well.. but more of a fall color.... RR seems more universal IMHO.

on 7/10/2007 2:29:00 AM

Love the colour of this, and the subtle shimmer - the gold overspray disappears with one swipe of the brush. Great texture too. Is pretty over priced for a drug store brand.

on 6/1/2007 7:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A nice warm pink for those days when I don't want a pink that's too girly! I like the subtle golden shimmer too...but I can't say that I'm so impressed that I would buy this again! It's not quite as pigmented as some other powder blushes I've used, so I need to apply a fair bit of this before I can see a difference.