Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

4.3

on 2/17/2008 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like the great packaging, because since it has no clasp, it's always easy to open and I avoid the common occurance of me breaking my blush by snapping the case open or shut. I also like the very subtle gold glitter. This color is just a bit too dark for me however, it's a deep rose color that would look better on someone with cool toned skin, and not too pale. (I'm very pale with yellow undertones) I've found a use for this occasionally for a more formal evening with a red or blue-toned berry color lipstick on a special occasion and for a relatively cheap blush it's very nice and lasts a long time. Won't buy it again though, it'll last me.

on 11/23/2007 3:26:00 PM

I'm not usually a blush person, but I noticed the few times that I've worn it that I liked it, so I decided to try Rose Rapture.
The appearance of this blush is beautiful. As you use more and more of it, the look of it isn't as nice, but that's fine. I like the case as well.
I have noticed that, after a while, this blush seems a little too dark on me. When I apply it, I like the effect, but the last time I wore this blush, my mom asked me if I was too warm because I looked very flushed.
I would probably not buy this again, but I haven't found another blush yet.

on 3/1/2013 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous pinky beige rose blush. The gold frosting is very subtle and just gives a sheen without sparkle. Lovely blush formula very pigmented unlike all of Revlon's other blush products. Bring this back!

on 6/16/2010 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I'm a MAC C3/NC25/NC30. This colour is lovely rose on me with a slight shimmer. I find it very natural looking and would recommend it to anyone with light-medium skin looking for a natural flush. At the moment it is winter her and my skin colour is lighter than usual I am finding it can look a little too red/berry on me for my liking. But then again I have acne prone which is prone to some redness in the cheeks at times which I do not like and that is the same colour that I am getting from this blush at this time of year. This is a HG blush for me in every season except winter. Please note this has not caused any breakouts on my skin

I love the look of this on my pailer skin wen I want a little bt moe colour, usually when i go out. I didnt give it a four because when I first bought it I thought it would have more gold through it. Im still happy with the amount of gold that does go on. I have bough the peachy keen one which is really amazing. I wouldnt buy again just because I have so many I wouldnt need to.

on 1/16/2008 6:46:00 PM

I LOVE how it looks on. It really looks like a natural flush after you blend. However, I've got blackheads on my cheeks now ever since I've been using it daily!!! I have fairly nice skin too, so this is highly unusual. It's got to be the blush! It totally stinks b/c it really does look good. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking about writing to the company.

this blush is so pretty! when you first buy it, you'll notice all the gold swirls, however after the first smear of a brush, that gold goes away and you're left with just a few circles of gold. the rose color is really nice too...its not too dark but not too pale. i have fair skin and it looks really nice and natural on me and gives a beautiful glow. it lasts for quite awhile too. the only reason i give it a four instead of a five is because of the packaging...the lid doesn't actually snap closed, but it just kind of hinges. it doesn't seem too safe to me in terms of staying closed like in a makeup bag or something like that.

on 8/8/2007 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice pink color.. not too bright or pastel.. kinda like a medium rose. I wear this almost every day.. it's very flattering on my pale self.. hehe. I got Naughty Spce too and it's very nice as well.. but more of a fall color.... RR seems more universal IMHO.

on 7/10/2007 2:29:00 AM

Love the colour of this, and the subtle shimmer - the gold overspray disappears with one swipe of the brush. Great texture too. Is pretty over priced for a drug store brand.

on 6/1/2007 7:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A nice warm pink for those days when I don't want a pink that's too girly! I like the subtle golden shimmer too...but I can't say that I'm so impressed that I would buy this again! It's not quite as pigmented as some other powder blushes I've used, so I need to apply a fair bit of this before I can see a difference.