Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

on 3/14/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this blush, I use this for sculpting my face. I'm tanned so I think the color is perfect for my skin. I wish it had a bit more shimmer in it though hehe :)

I love the look of this on my pailer skin wen I want a little bt moe colour, usually when i go out. I didnt give it a four because when I first bought it I thought it would have more gold through it. Im still happy with the amount of gold that does go on. I have bough the peachy keen one which is really amazing. I wouldnt buy again just because I have so many I wouldnt need to.

on 11/23/2007 3:26:00 PM

I'm not usually a blush person, but I noticed the few times that I've worn it that I liked it, so I decided to try Rose Rapture.
The appearance of this blush is beautiful. As you use more and more of it, the look of it isn't as nice, but that's fine. I like the case as well.
I have noticed that, after a while, this blush seems a little too dark on me. When I apply it, I like the effect, but the last time I wore this blush, my mom asked me if I was too warm because I looked very flushed.
I would probably not buy this again, but I haven't found another blush yet.