Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush- Rose Rapture

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is honestly my favorite blush and it lasts forever. It really is perfect for my skin no matter what depth I'm at. Its matte but not dry or flat looking and really flattering. It's buildable and doesnt kick back or deliver too much colour to the cheek and I find it compliments most bronzers and highlights without causing any colour clashes or reddening a contour.

on 3/1/2013 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous pinky beige rose blush. The gold frosting is very subtle and just gives a sheen without sparkle. Lovely blush formula very pigmented unlike all of Revlon's other blush products. Bring this back!

on 6/16/2010 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I'm a MAC C3/NC25/NC30. This colour is lovely rose on me with a slight shimmer. I find it very natural looking and would recommend it to anyone with light-medium skin looking for a natural flush. At the moment it is winter her and my skin colour is lighter than usual I am finding it can look a little too red/berry on me for my liking. But then again I have acne prone which is prone to some redness in the cheeks at times which I do not like and that is the same colour that I am getting from this blush at this time of year. This is a HG blush for me in every season except winter. Please note this has not caused any breakouts on my skin

on 1/21/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this blush and it became one of my staples. I've purchases this 3 times already. Love the pink/gold shimmer. The gold swirls disappear after one stroke, but there are about 4 gold circles on the pan that deliver a sublte gold shimmer to your cheeks. I'm nc42 and this looks amazing. I love it more than mac's warm soul!

on 3/14/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this blush, I use this for sculpting my face. I'm tanned so I think the color is perfect for my skin. I wish it had a bit more shimmer in it though hehe :)

on 6/19/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this color. This is perfect for my yellowish olive skin. A nice medium pink color with a bit of golden shimmer. It's so pretty, and I always feel so pretty wearing it, lol. I love the "pinched cheeks" look that this gives me.

I would definitely buy this again but I bought it at a 99cent store a looong time ago, maybe even over a year, and haven't seen it anywhere since. Oh well, at least there's a lot of product, I haven't even hit pan yet :)

on 2/17/2008 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like the great packaging, because since it has no clasp, it's always easy to open and I avoid the common occurance of me breaking my blush by snapping the case open or shut. I also like the very subtle gold glitter. This color is just a bit too dark for me however, it's a deep rose color that would look better on someone with cool toned skin, and not too pale. (I'm very pale with yellow undertones) I've found a use for this occasionally for a more formal evening with a red or blue-toned berry color lipstick on a special occasion and for a relatively cheap blush it's very nice and lasts a long time. Won't buy it again though, it'll last me.

I have fair skin with somewhat pinkish cheeks and nose. Since that is the case i have trouble finding a blush that was a good match and did not make my cheeks bright pink. I really love love this blush! i use it everyday since i purchased it. It is also one of the few that has stayed in my make-up bag. I have tried other non-drugstore blushes but none of them compares to the color of this one. It is very natural looking, has nice texture and the slight shimmer is perfect!! only thing the package sucks!!

I love the look of this on my pailer skin wen I want a little bt moe colour, usually when i go out. I didnt give it a four because when I first bought it I thought it would have more gold through it. Im still happy with the amount of gold that does go on. I have bough the peachy keen one which is really amazing. I wouldnt buy again just because I have so many I wouldnt need to.

on 8/30/2008 1:14:00 AM

I love this, I got it cheap in a Kirks sale but would now pay for price if I need another. Its a lovely colour and not shiney and gold like I first thought, I have very pale skin and it is the perfect colour I use it most days. I use a soft blush brush and sweep over my cheeks, its great!