no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Aug/07/2011

While this does technically dry very quickly, it takes forever to actually harden. So you would think, perhaps you can use it as a basecoat. Not so. It also bubbles. In a pinch it will do, but you can do soooo much better with top coats

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinDry, Fair

Nov/29/2010

Horrible. I did my nails in the early afternoon using this as a top coat, then went to bed after midnight and STILL got sheet marks! How can this not be hard after 12 hours?! This is going straight in the trash.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

Jul/21/2010

This product is so-so. I mainly use this as a base coat since I already have a perfect top coat that I use (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri). This is my first product of it's kind (as far as base coats go) and I really don't see any difference than when I had used just my NP and top coat. I will use this product until it runs out, but I definitely wouldn't purchase this again.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

3.0

Jul/18/2010

This works fine as an affordable base coat provided you don't smear it over your cuticles (remember to push off the dead skin to prevent peeling around the base of your nail!), but it takes forever and a half to dry as a topcoat with a rather lackluster finish.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/12/2009

I really love this nail polish as a base. It dries fast and my nail polish lastst longer.
I don't like it as a top coat, as it (like LadeWilde already pointed out) smears even dry nail polish, that's why I can nly give 4/5.

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesBlack

Sep/06/2008

Ok, I reviewed the Express Finish Colors...LOVE them. The top/base coat...hate it! I put it on alone and it peeled right off! I have to go for OPI or Seche Vite or Creative Nail for a nice top coat. I do not like this. Sad, because I like the colors and almost prefer them over OPI. I like fast drying color, but can wait for a good finishing clear sealer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/25/2008

As a basecoat, it's too slick and actually seems to repel polish off of my nail. As a topcoat, it lifts and smears even perfectly dry polish. It *dries* in 60 seconds, sort of. . .it takes FOREVER to harden. I inevitably end up with nicks and smudges. I get better wear with no base or topcoat than I do with this garbage. Also, the bottle is a weird, awkward shape. I have absolutely …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

May/18/2007

I like using this product. It lasts for almost a week and plus it dries fast. I like how it acts as both a base and a top coat.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm