MAC Cosmetics Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.6

on 3/7/2013 8:31:00 PM

This is my HG red liner. I used to use Brick and Cherry, but the drier pencil formulas were harder to use, and I hated sharpening them. Red Enriched is the Cremestick formula, which is the twist-up pencil style. This is a true, medium to deep red. I wear it with Russian Red, Chili, Dubonnet, Rockocco... any MAC reds - it looks amazing and keeps them from feathering.

This was very, very dry and uncomfortable on my lips. It didn't show up too well, either, and I have very non-pigmented lips!! I swatched it on my hand, and it hardly showed up.

It stayed on for a long, long time, but it's not worth the price. PLUS, it wasn't creamy AT ALL, but I love retractable pencils way better than the ones you sharpen. Still, the product inside just didn't do it for me. Sorry MAC.

on 7/13/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

the color on this is okay but i like the plain pencils a bit better i think. it has an orange undertone. the cap of mine broke off so i took one point off for packaging. it is good that this product counts for the recycle program but again i'd just as well use the regular lip pencils.

I needed a red liner for my red lippies and bought this one cos I LOVE MAC's cremesticks and I'm very very happy. Cremesticks are very soft, easy to use and very pigmented and long lasting.

on 2/28/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this creamy liner! Ive gone through three of this color already. I love this with Viva Glam VI l/s and l/g. Its a medium warm toned red. It is my go to with red lipsticks and makes my lipstick last super long.

Best red lipliner i've ever used, matches perfectly with MAC's Viva Glam I lipstick! Definetly worth trying out if you like to wear the darker reds

on 6/10/2008 6:38:00 PM

I love this liner. I think it goes on well and stays on. I pair is with "Spice It Up" or "Port Red." This is very close in color to the Brick Lipliner.

on 4/21/2007 10:58:00 PM

I love this liner!!! It's a great deeper red with no coral or pink tones to it. I believe that it could be used with a more burgandy toned red as well. This is not a bright red liner, but a more deeper tone. Great staying power in my opinion, and I have had no breakage or bleeding issues with this. Love these...

on 12/18/2006 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a lip liner in a creamy twist up stick form. It is just as thin and precise as a normal lip pencil. It is super easy to apply and great blendability to avoid the intense and obvious line problems. The color is a deep and rich red with a little tad of burgundy to it. If you were dissapointed by MAC's Redd lip pencil because it did not provide a deep true red, this will be the lip pencil for you. This color is for the true matte reds, no orange bases. A classic and mature red.

I personally think it is a wonderful color and product, but I would probably never use it because I do not wear true reds often, if ever. Therefore I would not repurchase.

Popular Lip Liners