MAC Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.6

This was very, very dry and uncomfortable on my lips. It didn't show up too well, either, and I have very non-pigmented lips!! I swatched it on my hand, and it hardly showed up.

It stayed on for a long, long time, but it's not worth the price. PLUS, it wasn't creamy AT ALL, but I love retractable pencils way better than the ones you sharpen. Still, the product inside just didn't do it for me. Sorry MAC.

on 3/4/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the mac cremestick liners, theyre so easy to use and they dont tug at your lips when applying it just glides straight on. theyre also very pigmented and last ages. i really wanted a deep red shade because i like deep red lipsticks personally, and i found that other red lipliners were way too bright so i was sceptical about this one. But it is exactly as described. its the perfect shade for a nice deep red lipstick i would definately buy this product again, ive never found a shade so perfect. the only downside about cremstick liners is that the amount of product you get isnt alot so if you use it regularly your likely to run out quite soon

I needed a red liner for my red lippies and bought this one cos I LOVE MAC's cremesticks and I'm very very happy. Cremesticks are very soft, easy to use and very pigmented and long lasting.

on 2/28/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this creamy liner! Ive gone through three of this color already. I love this with Viva Glam VI l/s and l/g. Its a medium warm toned red. It is my go to with red lipsticks and makes my lipstick last super long.

on 7/12/2008 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted a deep red liner that I could pair with deep red lipsticks.

I ordered "Red Enriched" from the MAC site after reading the liner's reviews on this site.

"Red Enriched" turned out to be *exactly* what I wanted: a deep, ever so slightly wine-ish red. Since the MAC site describes the color of "Red Enriched" as "auburn," I was a little nervous that it would turn out to be too brown for me.

Not so! I would describe "Red Enriched" as "burgundy red." I think it would look great on a wide variety of skin tones.

I've tried it with "Russian Red" lipstick,and it works beautifully. "Red Enriched" looks like an almost perfect match to my beloved "Rapturous" Mattene, as well.

"Red Enriched" has an extremely fine point, glides on smoothly and stays put.

At $14 USD, this liner is not cheap, but not ridiculously expensive, either, especially for this level of quality.

I hear that deep red lips will be the Next Big Thing in fall of 2008, so if you can and want to do that look, I strongly suggest that you check this liner out. This is one I may actually use up and when/if I do, I'll gladly repurchase.
NOTE, DECEMBER 2009: I gave a good friend a Red Enriched liner as part of her Christmas present, just because I thought she "needed" it.

She's CRAZY about it; she wears it all over her lips, with a dab of clear gloss on top, and it's a beautiful reddish burgundy. She's wearing it daily, so I'm glad it's a permanent item!

No lover of red should be without this one, period. continued >>