MAC Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.5

on 3/7/2013 8:31:00 PM

This is my HG red liner. I used to use Brick and Cherry, but the drier pencil formulas were harder to use, and I hated sharpening them. Red Enriched is the Cremestick formula, which is the twist-up pencil style. This is a true, medium to deep red. I wear it with Russian Red, Chili, Dubonnet, Rockocco... any MAC reds - it looks amazing and keeps them from feathering.

on 12/18/2006 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a lip liner in a creamy twist up stick form. It is just as thin and precise as a normal lip pencil. It is super easy to apply and great blendability to avoid the intense and obvious line problems. The color is a deep and rich red with a little tad of burgundy to it. If you were dissapointed by MAC's Redd lip pencil because it did not provide a deep true red, this will be the lip pencil for you. This color is for the true matte reds, no orange bases. A classic and mature red.

I personally think it is a wonderful color and product, but I would probably never use it because I do not wear true reds often, if ever. Therefore I would not repurchase.