MAC Cosmetics Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.4

on 3/7/2013 8:31:00 PM

This is my HG red liner. I used to use Brick and Cherry, but the drier pencil formulas were harder to use, and I hated sharpening them. Red Enriched is the Cremestick formula, which is the twist-up pencil style. This is a true, medium to deep red. I wear it with Russian Red, Chili, Dubonnet, Rockocco... any MAC reds - it looks amazing and keeps them from feathering.

This was very, very dry and uncomfortable on my lips. It didn't show up too well, either, and I have very non-pigmented lips!! I swatched it on my hand, and it hardly showed up.

It stayed on for a long, long time, but it's not worth the price. PLUS, it wasn't creamy AT ALL, but I love retractable pencils way better than the ones you sharpen. Still, the product inside just didn't do it for me. Sorry MAC.

on 6/10/2008 6:38:00 PM

I love this liner. I think it goes on well and stays on. I pair is with "Spice It Up" or "Port Red." This is very close in color to the Brick Lipliner.

this is a great liner to go with my Russian Red lipstick. it lasts a long time and goes on smoothly...overall a good liner but I think it's way too overpriced. It's just lipliner, which I rarely use other than for red lips! I wish I would have just gotten something from Maybelline or L'Oreal but for MAC i love it!

on 4/21/2007 10:58:00 PM

I love this liner!!! It's a great deeper red with no coral or pink tones to it. I believe that it could be used with a more burgandy toned red as well. This is not a bright red liner, but a more deeper tone. Great staying power in my opinion, and I have had no breakage or bleeding issues with this. Love these...